Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 14, 12 at 3:08pmbluexy

PlayStation All-Stars at gamescom adds 4 characters, buy PS3 version and get Vita copy free

Rory Young - Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:08pm (PST) Like Share
Welcome to the Roster (officially) Sackboy, Spike, Dante and Ratchet
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 16, 12 at 10:32am
Abyss Raider

JacqueseVonRip I really hope so, it would seem like a crazy move to not include Resistance. Even if they do just a level, one with the Marauder in the background would be pretty awesome, to be honest, but like you said, they've still got a lot of time and secrets. With Folklore, there is WAY too many good Folks, I'm not sure how they'd go about selecting which ones to use either (I'd vote Bargest and Habetrot to be on there somewhere... Oh and Tathlum for Keats, I abused the heck out of that guy! ).

Mrblikey You make a good point, I didn't even think of MvC3. The muliplat characters kind of confuse me, if this is Playstation All-Stars, why are we getting Big Daddies? I thought at one point in time Bioshock was a Microsoft exclusive game? That being said, I'm not mad that new Dante is in this game, was just a little confused as to why they'd choose him over the two. Thanks for clearing it up by supplying a legitimately good reason!

Aug 16, 12 at 9:10am
Mrblikey

quote Abyss Raider
I also agree that the Dante choice was bad, I mean not only has this new Dante not even been officially in a game yet, but he's multiplat anyway... The original Dante should have been the obvious choice, seeing as he's been around since DMC was strictly a Playstation exclusive...
There's a reason why they didn't use old Dante. He was in MvC3; it would feel like a bit of a rehash if they put him in.

Do keep in mind that other multiplatform characters are being put in too

Aug 16, 12 at 8:56am
JacqueseVonRIP

quote Abyss Raider
JacqueseVonRip Folklore characters? They would be a phenomenal fit! I could see Keats's lvl 3 super being his Transgression ability that could buff all his attacks to one-hit kill... That would be totally sick! Now that you mentioned it, I want it, that was such a great game! Actually, every single character you mentioned would be amazing additions to this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any Resistance characters/Chimera in here. How could they not include that?
Considering some of the other characters attacks, it would make sense that their attacks would be summoning the different Folks. Though which ones is a mystery.

As for Resistance characters, I assume they still have many more things to reveal about the game before release, so I'd expect we'll hear something about Resistance. Though we probably won't hear anything for a while now.

Aug 16, 12 at 6:13am
Abyss Raider

Ded Valve That would be why I missed him. So good chance that he'll be included, then? We definitely need at least one MGS character in this game, after all.

I also agree that the Dante choice was bad, I mean not only has this new Dante not even been officially in a game yet, but he's multiplat anyway... The original Dante should have been the obvious choice, seeing as he's been around since DMC was strictly a Playstation exclusive...

Aug 16, 12 at 6:07am
DedValve

quote Abyss Raider
Ded Valve Raiden's in here? Wow I missed that announcement. This game just got even better! Agreed, Bayo seems perfect for this game.

JacqueseVonRip Folklore characters? They would be a phenomenal fit! I could see Keats's lvl 3 super being his Transgression ability that could buff all his attacks to one-hit kill... That would be totally sick! Now that you mentioned it, I want it, that was such a great game! Actually, every single character you mentioned would be amazing additions to this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any Resistance characters/Chimera in here. How could they not include that?

Raiden hasn't been announced yet but a few weeks ago he was leaked alongside Spike, Ratchet & Clank, sackboy, crappy dante and evil cole.

Aug 16, 12 at 5:59am
Abyss Raider

Ded Valve Raiden's in here? Wow I missed that announcement. This game just got even better! Agreed, Bayo seems perfect for this game.

Aug 15, 12 at 7:22am
DedValve

I almost forgot that raiden is also in this game. God bayonetta is just BEGGING to be in this game.

Aug 15, 12 at 3:33am
JacqueseVonRIP

Oh, and Croc, Herdy Gerdy, and the Folklore characters. They could probably fit them.

Aug 15, 12 at 3:22am
JacqueseVonRIP

Sir Daniel Fortesque is supposed to appear in the game if the rumours are right. If we can just get him, Crash, Spyro, Tombi, and Klonoa then that'll be good. Also I'd like to see Rayman, but Rayman wasn't exactly a PS exclusive, so who knows?

Aug 14, 12 at 5:59pm
nnnddd101010

Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank too!