Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 7:56am
acewardog

K thnx guys

Sep 25, 12 at 11:40pm
Ryan3Burst

It was a good demo very smooth and the dribbling is amzing new button layout but you will get use to it.

Sep 25, 12 at 6:47pm
Smell The Chiken

Just played a game. I don't like how I cannot switch the camera from the broadcast type to the regular 2K camera behind the players. Right now I cannot say much more, but I do like the menu designs and the pause menu in a game. They actually made it useful now by showing scoring stats and the current top player. That is a nifty addition.

EDIT: Okay, they made Lebron too good, cause I am CHEESING with him. Ooping it on the fast break, semi-open threes, it's not fair. I'm going to hate to play the Heat in MyCareer.

Sep 25, 12 at 5:32pm
acewardog

I'm just tryn to get feed back, was it good? I can't install it I was reported in MW3 and PSN network banned me/ ip banned.