Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Silent Hill HD Collection » Silent Hill HD Collection title update released to PS3, canceled for Xbox 360 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 12 at 3:01pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 07, 12 at 9:43am
Duncan Idaho

i dont own a PS3 or a 360 and i can see a facepalm for this from 50 miles away, if a game has issues fix it dont be like konami that is laaaazy

Aug 10, 12 at 2:06pm
Grimdark

Aw, boo.

Aug 10, 12 at 1:05pm
RabidChinaGirl

For anyone looking to get compensation over this:
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/20295-konami-will-offer-free-game-to-silent-hill-hd-collection-owners-on-xbox-360/

Aug 10, 12 at 12:41pm
MissingScore

quote oni_hero
missingscore because they did compared to the gamecube? Slim and bulky the thing couldn't take nearly as much damage as that little cube of gaming. Hell even the old xbox couldn't hold up to the tests that the gamecube survived. Here is the video on youtube.

http://youtu.be/ioWnoOjP9IA

That gamecube took a weight dropped on it, a sledgehammer, and a big ass fall.
I missed the part where anyone compared the PS2 to the Gamecube? However yes the Gamecube's seeming invulnerability is impressive and somewhat amusing too! But my point still stands that the PS2 has a rep for being immune to the more NORMAL forms of wear and tear (sledgehammers and defenestration do not count as part of that!)

Aug 10, 12 at 8:57am
oni_hero

missingscore because they did compared to the gamecube? Slim and bulky the thing couldn't take nearly as much damage as that little cube of gaming. Hell even the old xbox couldn't hold up to the tests that the gamecube survived. Here is the video on youtube.

http://youtu.be/ioWnoOjP9IA

That gamecube took a weight dropped on it, a sledgehammer, and a big ass fall.

Aug 10, 12 at 5:51am
MissingScore

quote CTTR champion
quote oni_hero
quote MissingScore
From what I hear neither console's version plays as good as when these games were originally released?

With that in mind I might just wheel out the old indestructible (AKA PS2)...
PS2 broke so easily, give me the gamecube with it's durable drop it from a story or two up and then boot it up seconds later for some animal crossing anyday lol.
The bulky, original PS2 wasnt prone to breaking if dropped but the slim was prone to breaking if dropped.
Yeah I don't know about the slim but the standard PS2 had/has a rep for being durable, dunno why anyone would claim it broke easily?

Aug 09, 12 at 11:35pm
Fortitudo

quote oni_hero
quote MissingScore
From what I hear neither console's version plays as good as when these games were originally released?

PS2 broke so easily, give me the gamecube with it's durable drop it from a story or two up and then boot it up seconds later for some animal crossing anyday lol.
The bulky, original PS2 wasnt prone to breaking if dropped but the slim was prone to breaking if dropped.

Aug 09, 12 at 9:04pm
oni_hero

quote MissingScore

Aug 09, 12 at 8:57pm
Grimdark

quote CTTR champion
The whole article is set up to say Konami are fan boys. I would complain to them as i will complain to Ubisoft as both consoles deserve the same things (excluding exclusives) and at some cases at the same time. and this is coming from a CoD fan which gets DLC before PS3 users do and before most Xbox users now i got a free Elite Premium from Gamestop after a competition. But thats beyond the point.
If your being a Call of Duty fanboy is "beyond the point", why would you waste all of our times mentioning it?

Both consoles deserve the same things (excluding exclusives)
Just made my day.

Aug 09, 12 at 2:23pm
MissingScore