Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » League of Legends' Championship Series is yearlong league play, streamed weekly in HD for free » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Aug 06, 12 at 1:13pmbluexy

League of Legends' Championship Series is yearlong league play, streamed weekly in HD for free

Rory Young - Monday, August 6, 2012 1:13pm (PST) Like Share
League of Legends' Season 3 raises the eSports bar once more, starting early 2013
 Image 1
Section: PC Games

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 01, 12 at 9:29am
Tashur Astur

quote Inuyasha
League is getting bigger, not smaller, all this was rumored by Morello and I love that it's coming to life. I want to be a part of Season 3 Tournaments, and I'm excited for it to start.

Cheers for this article blue, it's quite professional, but get a quotation in there next time

Good luck with season 3 then :> make us praud!!

Sep 26, 12 at 6:28pm
Fury

I've been a fan of both competitive Smash Bros and Halo for a long time now, and I'm just starting to get into competitive League. I have to say, I really like how Riot runs things. Bungie supported the competitive scene a lot too, but it was exclusively through MLG. Nintendo basically hated the competitive label, leaving it to the community to run tournaments and gather sponsorships. It's cool to see a developer actually run stuff by themselves and even stream it for free.

Sep 25, 12 at 6:31pm
karrynx3

Im only really excited to try and get the Championship Riven skin. Otherwise, I wouldn't watch it that much xD

Sep 25, 12 at 5:55pm
Inuyasha

League is getting bigger, not smaller, all this was rumored by Morello and I love that it's coming to life. I want to be a part of Season 3 Tournaments, and I'm excited for it to start.

Cheers for this article blue, it's quite professional, but get a quotation in there next time

Sep 25, 12 at 5:44pm
Grimdark

Salaried teams. Damn.

Sep 25, 12 at 5:32pm
MegaBassMan

quote Lorx
Next step forward could be to set up whatever they're doing to run through a streaming service 360's and PS3's can take advantage of.
My life would be complete. Plus, it'll give me a good enough reason to take my PS3 to college in a few years, rather than playing it every time I visit home.

Aug 06, 12 at 5:09pm
Lorx

I think they've managed to pull it off.

Next step forward could be to set up whatever they're doing to run through a streaming service 360's and PS3's can take advantage of.

Aug 06, 12 at 3:56pm
bluexy

Lorx That is exactly what Riot wants League of Legends to be. The football of eSports. Pretty cool, what these guys are getting up to.

Aug 06, 12 at 2:11pm
Lorx

Sounds like an excuse to hook up the computer to a TV, grab some friends and beer, and act like we're jocks watching football!

Aug 06, 12 at 1:13pm
bluexy