Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » The Legend of Zelda NES prototype copy being auctioned for $150K » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Jul 30, 12 at 12:48pmRabidChinaGirl

The Legend of Zelda NES prototype copy being auctioned for $150K

Lydia Sung - Monday, July 30, 2012 12:48pm (PST) Like Share
Sealed copy of retail version included, 14 offers and counting
 Image 1
Source: eBay

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 27, 12 at 6:46am
Miragedres

quote FoneBoneFan15
I've played Zelda. It is a very fun game.
That it is.

Sep 27, 12 at 6:45am
FoneBoneFan15

I've played Zelda. It is a very fun game.

Jul 30, 12 at 10:11pm
Centurion

Not really the Zelda fan, so I won't be getting this. Lol

Jul 30, 12 at 9:01pm
Shadow of Death

RabidChinaGirl - Even if I had bucketloads of cash, I still wouldn't pay anywhere near $150K on this XD

I'll buy CEs/SEs for games I like, but that's about the most I bother with.

Jul 30, 12 at 7:35pm
RabidChinaGirl

Shadow of Death Yeah, you could be right. I guess I just don't have as much of an appreciation for these as some folks do!

Jul 30, 12 at 7:34pm
Shadow of Death

RabidChinaGirl - The offers are probably a small fraction of what he is asking for. Like $15K on the outside I'd guess.

Jul 30, 12 at 7:32pm
RabidChinaGirl

20 offers as of 7:32 PM PST. Incredible.

Jul 30, 12 at 6:09pm
THM Double

I might get one of those

Jul 30, 12 at 3:15pm
Shadow of Death

Yeah. He should have just left it up for a regular bidding. He wouldn't make $150K, but he should still make over $10K I imagine, unless there are quite a few of these prototypes out.

The most expensive auction for a cart that I can recall was about $40K for one of the Gold NES Tournament carts. There were only like 17 of these in existence though.

Jul 30, 12 at 1:50pm
Miragedres

Wtf is wrong with people? Although this is cool it does NOT merit the price. But hey, to each his own...