Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn » Final Fantasy 14 'A Realm Reborn' announcement trailer portends relaunch on PS3 and PC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 12 at 12:44pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 12 at 5:44am
xFODDERx

free games are ok, but suffer in dev suppoert take WCK2 for example. P2P equals ongoing gameplay for years to come. def cannont wait, had origional ffxiv on preorder with play.com.

Nov 02, 12 at 9:51pm
harhis23

Free games are awesome, but it would be more reasonable to both players and devs if games will be purchase. To players, because they'll play the game seriously and to devs because money matters... as always.

Oct 22, 12 at 9:18am
Melinoe

If it were free to play, there would be a ton of people who dont take MMOs serious. Lot of immature kids, etc. I'd rather pay (as long as they make it worth my money) to weed out all the weaklings. FFXI didnt fail imo. Just think how old that game is and people are still playing and enjoying.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:09am
sloweye

i would definately get if its free to play one of the main reasons ff11 failed was due to lack of community. With free to play there would be no lack of community; ive been playing dc universe for a while now and although people complain about it there is always a mass amount of people online especially if we have to pay for ff 14 disc i mean ill rather pay for certain items especially since im a full time student whose having trouble making ends meet and most of the people i know would agree but if its not ill still continue to play other final fantasy games btw when is KH3 coming out >

Aug 19, 12 at 8:54am
manny

Is this a brand new game? Or will the people that are playing ff14 already would Be able to just jump to this game with their levels n armor?

Jul 31, 12 at 1:17pm
kik36

Who needs life action anyway.

Jul 27, 12 at 3:13am
xXHYPERXx

Oh yeahhh, I'm getting me a copy for sure. I have an addictive personality when it comes to MMO's though.
Well No Life action it is.

Jul 26, 12 at 10:46pm
Rabla

Oh god it's so close now, I can't wait. Thank god I'll be done with school when this launchs, I'll be making the most of the Trial period. Plus, i've already got Legacy status on my account, so I'm good to go!

Jul 26, 12 at 6:47pm
Northern49

Anyone else see the magitek armor at 0:33?

Jul 26, 12 at 6:16pm
Leon_Gehste

quote bluexy
Leon_Gehste Yes, there is a subscription requirement. I think it's the standard $14.99.
Thanks