Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Watch Dogs » Ubisoft flushes user contact emails in response to Watch Dogs marketing gaffe » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 04, 12 at 2:56pmleochan

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 13 at 3:38am
dilute

Isn't it like....weird?
But yeah, disappointing to hear that D:

Aug 28, 13 at 9:45pm
Rayce

Wow, that sucks. I'm not sure how easy it is though to leak an Email list, it would seem like a very, err, not so easy thing to do. Plus, aren't large email lists like that, or something from promotional pages supposed to be backed with some sort of encryption variable? That would be pulling a Microsoft to be honest.

Aug 28, 13 at 5:52am
erikalui

That’s quite sad that the emails were leaked but Ubisoft is trying to release more and more updates to get a lot of publicity for the game. The Wikipedia page gives most the of the information about the game.

Jul 05, 12 at 2:21am
efier698

Really great like!
[img]http://www.*snip*/*bleep*[/img]

Jul 04, 12 at 4:49pm
Lorx

Haha Uplay account, I think I'll just stick through hearing through the grapevine.

Jul 04, 12 at 2:56pm
leochan