Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Resident Evil 6 demo released to Xbox 360 for Dragon's Dogma owners » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 12 at 10:35amRabidChinaGirl

Resident Evil 6 demo released to Xbox 360 for Dragon's Dogma owners

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:35am (PST) Like Share
Everyone else needs to wait until October, PC later
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 12 at 4:33pm
Gee

btw, this is just like the f*ing spec ops the line demo... xbl got it a month and a half before pc! what's up with that man....

Jul 26, 12 at 4:31pm
Gee

does this mean that pc is going to get a demo of this in october? I would hope so because pc almost never gets good demo anymore...

Jul 20, 12 at 6:20pm
Wakaman

quote wii166
Please its a 360/PS3 all games are cartoonish vs the PC
Dark Souls would like a word with your ignorance/fanboying.

quote ira
um... re6 is all about horror dude. do your research
Resident Evil has not been about horror since 3(and I don't think it was ever all horror), please do your research before trying to belittle others.

/foothasbeenputdown

Jul 20, 12 at 6:03pm
ira

um... re6 is all about horror dude. do your research

Jul 04, 12 at 11:51am
wii166

Please its a 360/PS3 all games are cartoonish vs the PC

Jul 04, 12 at 9:33am
Dragoshi1

quote Wakaman
quote Dragoshi1
What about those of us on PS3? We got a code for the demo too, so when do we get to download it?
October :/
I just checked my code, PS3 gets it in September on the 4th. I said when do PS3 users with the CODE get it, not when EVERYBODY gets it :\

Jul 04, 12 at 7:10am
Wakaman

quote Dragoshi1
What about those of us on PS3? We got a code for the demo too, so when do we get to download it?
October :/

Jul 04, 12 at 6:39am
Dragoshi1

Jul 03, 12 at 8:57pm
RabidChinaGirl

Wakaman Not quite finished, but I think at this point, it's safe to assume Resident Evil is more "survival" than "horror." Will try to get through more of it and maybe give a more in-depth impression soon.

I've already read some complaints that it's too much in the style of Operation Raccoon City, which I personally did not play.

Jul 03, 12 at 7:49pm
Wakaman

quote RabidChinaGirl
BazBro Hate to say it, but if you didn't like RE5, you may not like RE6. Early verdict is it's way more action-y than ever.
Is it really?

All three campaigns?