Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Resident Evil 6 demo released to Xbox 360 for Dragon's Dogma owners » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 12 at 10:35amRabidChinaGirl

Resident Evil 6 demo released to Xbox 360 for Dragon's Dogma owners

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:35am (PST) Like Share
Everyone else needs to wait until October, PC later
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 12 at 4:33pm
Gee

btw, this is just like the f*ing spec ops the line demo... xbl got it a month and a half before pc! what's up with that man....

Jul 26, 12 at 4:31pm
Gee

does this mean that pc is going to get a demo of this in october? I would hope so because pc almost never gets good demo anymore...

Jul 20, 12 at 6:20pm
Wakaman

quote wii166
Please its a 360/PS3 all games are cartoonish vs the PC
Dark Souls would like a word with your ignorance/fanboying.

quote ira
um... re6 is all about horror dude. do your research
Resident Evil has not been about horror since 3(and I don't think it was ever all horror), please do your research before trying to belittle others.

/foothasbeenputdown

Jul 20, 12 at 6:03pm
ira

um... re6 is all about horror dude. do your research

Jul 04, 12 at 11:51am
wii166

Please its a 360/PS3 all games are cartoonish vs the PC

Jul 04, 12 at 9:33am
Dragoshi1

quote Wakaman
quote Dragoshi1
What about those of us on PS3? We got a code for the demo too, so when do we get to download it?
October :/
I just checked my code, PS3 gets it in September on the 4th. I said when do PS3 users with the CODE get it, not when EVERYBODY gets it :\

Jul 04, 12 at 7:10am
Wakaman

quote Dragoshi1
What about those of us on PS3? We got a code for the demo too, so when do we get to download it?
October :/

Jul 04, 12 at 6:39am
Dragoshi1

Jul 03, 12 at 8:57pm
RabidChinaGirl

Wakaman Not quite finished, but I think at this point, it's safe to assume Resident Evil is more "survival" than "horror." Will try to get through more of it and maybe give a more in-depth impression soon.

I've already read some complaints that it's too much in the style of Operation Raccoon City, which I personally did not play.

Jul 03, 12 at 7:49pm
Wakaman

quote RabidChinaGirl
BazBro Hate to say it, but if you didn't like RE5, you may not like RE6. Early verdict is it's way more action-y than ever.
Is it really?

All three campaigns?