Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect 3 » Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut offers a little closure, still doesn't explain much » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 26, 12 at 1:03pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 12 at 5:06pm
Citizen

Hey, apologists, get your snooty heads out of your a$$es, why don't ya?
A blind retard can see that the ME3 ending was complete bull$hit.
I'm tired of you punks browbeating the rest of us TRUE fans for having the balls to stand up to EA and demand not to be disrespected!

Oh boo hoo they need to make money, oh no, they are a hair from bankruptcy and didn't have time or money to finish off the game properly and deliver on their hype. Waaaaah!

You people make me sick. I wish I could walk you all into a room and hit the gas switch. Seriously, I don't know how you mouth breathers ever learned to type or read, let alone use a computer, but enough is enough. Your bull$hit opinions about how the original endings were awesome sauce and that others came along and whined and ruined blah blah blah ... ENOUGH!

Bioware sold out, EA dropped the ball, you guys are shills. End of story!

I wish more game magazines had the phucking GANAS DE to tell it like it is and look out for the gamers, instead of the corporate teat suckers slinging mud everywhere.

At least one good thing came out of this: we all finally saw for real who has our backs and who is a total shameless sell out, like Penny Arcade, IGN, etc.

*bleep*ing sad.

Jul 18, 12 at 4:59pm
Citizen

testing

Jul 16, 12 at 11:24pm
Justplayingitcool

^ This.

Jul 16, 12 at 10:28pm
andy

You're not very good at looking at context, are you? It's clear, at least to me, that the Catalyst was little more than an AI that... for lack of a better name, those who came before, designed to control the reapers as a battlefleet, and a tool to network the Galaxy until the AI discovered the fundimental flaw in the galaxy as stated ingame and acted accordingly, using the reapers to start the cycles. Other than that... yeah I would like to know more about the reapers but give Bioware a break. They didn't plan this at all. It's because stupids who require definate aswers to everything bitched.

Jul 08, 12 at 4:04pm
RabidChinaGirl

^ That much has already been confirmed.

Jul 08, 12 at 3:48pm
reven857

I don't think that Bioware (Or EA for that matter...) can resist making another ME game. Personally I want to see a new character introduced. I really like Shepard don't get that wrong, but I think that his/her story should end in ME3. A new character would have the opportunity to take the series in a new direction. Now I've said this I can see the billions of hate comments now.... What have I done!?

Jun 28, 12 at 1:51pm
FrightfulActions

To the one who commented about the memorial wall, interesting note: If you didn't have enough EMS to get the 'Shepard breaths' cutscene, then his/her name is added to the wall. If you DO get enough for the cutscene, the loveinterest is just seen holding it. If you don't get the breathing scene, the love interest plants it firmly on the wall and frowns. If you do get it, the love interest just holds it a bit before looking up and smiling with content. As if saying "I was so close to having to add your name to this wall." or something. To me, that one subtle little change is enough to add to the assumption that Shepard survives, given the breathing cutscene. I was so expecting to see Shepard step up infront of the LI, all beaten and bruised and in bandages, maybe with a crutch. Either way, Shepard lives, so thats pretty nice right?

Jun 27, 12 at 1:48pm
irblah42

@ Spark Why not be happy that it'll be free for a good while? It's going to be a loooong time when 2014 comes around.

Jun 27, 12 at 8:19am
Rodney

Basically it was a mild improvement at best.

**POSSIBLE SPOILER**
The main thing that gets me is that my Shep still takes a quick breath at the end - AND IT'S STILL LEFT HANGING! Liara didn't put up my plaque, so I assume, as we're bonded, she knows I'm still alive. But am I?

Frankly, if there's DLC that comes out where this is played on and I reunite, BioWare have me - I will be buying it - but that's what I wanted in the FIRST ENDING. Actual closure about Shepard, not about the other characters.

Jun 27, 12 at 6:10am
arker87

My shepard is alive! They really should have played it off cool, like John O said above. woulda been great. But oh well