Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Next Super Smash Bros. being developed by Namco Bandai, Sakurai still directing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 10:28pmbluexy

Next Super Smash Bros. being developed by Namco Bandai, Sakurai still directing

Rory Young - Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:28pm (PST) Like Share
Update No other information revealed, don't stress
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 12 at 7:28pm
PowerGem

quote Wolverine527
quote Dancing_Dark_Dragons
quote Wolverine527
quote The Masterman
We should beg for DBZ characters to be put in so that they do the same thing they did with Snake.
Naw, there's more than enough DBZ fighting things. Plus they'd be overpowered. Even Yamcha or Krillin would be.
Well,if they were included in the game they wouldn't be able to fly at all times...But I wouldn't really want DBZ characters in the game. I'm still hoping for a Tales character.
You people make me sick. They wouldn't be OP.
I wasn't even saying they'd be OP,but their ability to fly would have to be limited or they would be OP.
Let it be limited like Pit's Up + B move or just let them do Luigi long jumps, it would work fine.

Jul 16, 12 at 7:33am
Wolverine527

quote Wolverine527
quote The Masterman
We should beg for DBZ characters to be put in so that they do the same thing they did with Snake.
Naw, there's more than enough DBZ fighting things. Plus they'd be overpowered. Even Yamcha or Krillin would be.
Well,if they were included in the game they wouldn't be able to fly at all times...But I wouldn't really want DBZ characters in the game. I'm still hoping for a Tales character.
I wasn't even saying they'd be OP,but their ability to fly would have to be limited or they would be OP.

Jul 16, 12 at 2:49am
PowerGem

quote Wolverine527
quote The Masterman

Jul 15, 12 at 3:16pm
Wolverine527

quote The Masterman

Jul 15, 12 at 12:39pm
Fauve

Jul 15, 12 at 10:00am
PowerGem

Jul 13, 12 at 2:28pm
BlazEdge21

Hopeful for tales characters...

Jul 10, 12 at 12:40pm
PokeGamer

the last installment (i thought) wasnt very good. there are too many characters and there arent enough older stages to fight in. bring the same thing to 3ds and not have nintendo make it. well i dont think it will be very good...

Jun 27, 12 at 9:53pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote Agua
quote luckyman77777
quote bbb7002004
Pacman as playable. Pretty much confirmed. He's already been in Mario Kart afterall.
Pacman in a fighting game. I'm laughing already. XD
Wasn't Pac-man in Street Fighter x Tekken?
Yes he was actually. How in the world did I manage to forget the nes Metal Gear long enough to leave it out, now I fell stupid.

Jun 26, 12 at 6:34am
bbb7002004

The original Metal Gear was ported onto NES, as well as a sequel. Snake was on Nintendo long before Sony, for the record.