Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House is up, bids already exceeding $200 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 12 at 12:56pmRabidChinaGirl

Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House is up, bids already exceeding $200

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, June 12, 2012 12:56pm (PST) Like (2) Share
Diablo players are also pretty baller
 Image 1
Source: Diablo III
Alternate Source: Reddit
Section: PC Games

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 29, 12 at 7:27am
aaaaaaa

aadfffffffffffff

Jun 22, 12 at 1:44am
LloydToS

quote lol
ill get no job , get pc + internet + diablo farm till my head explode and live happily ever after? get fancy cars and stuff .. ^^v if people would actually pay this much of money on a game
I can already tell you now that isn't going to work. This game won't last forever and most prices have already dropped quite a bit. People just bought overpriced items when it just got released, although it is still happening it's too unreliable to make much money.

Jun 21, 12 at 10:46pm
lol

ill get no job , get pc + internet + diablo farm till my head explode and live happily ever after? get fancy cars and stuff .. ^^v if people would actually pay this much of money on a game

Jun 13, 12 at 10:47pm
xXCommonXx

Anyone who wastes 250$ on a in-game item is *bleep*ed when new "uber" weapons come out. Heck, one of my friends spent 100$, I knocked him out and gave him my piss saying it was lemonade, when he got that face I may have hit it over >:3

Jun 13, 12 at 9:02pm
markwilkinsphoto

I'd like to see how crazy things would get if the AH in WOW went paypal linked for real cash. Maybe Blizz is testing this out before Panderia?

Jun 13, 12 at 8:45pm
markwilkinsphoto

I like Shadow Of Deaths idea....sell enough to make back what you spent buying the game. Im sure the prices will settle...with every WOW expansion..the AH is insane at first.....so Im sure things will drop waaay down. But hey...if I spend a few months playing the game and it ends up being free....I can live with that.

Jun 13, 12 at 4:22pm
ezekyb

what an ass cleaner whats that suppossed to mean

Jun 13, 12 at 3:55pm
Hi

Ezekyb, spend it on a cleaner ass you twat

Jun 13, 12 at 3:20pm
ezekyb

i know right i know got like 30 people on 1 bet 90000 dollars what should i spend it on

Jun 13, 12 at 3:05pm
bluexy

You make that money ezekyb. You make it and spend it on something fabulous.