Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Psychonauts » Humble Indie Bundle 5 features Bastion, Amnesia, Psychonauts and more » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 31, 12 at 11:41ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 07, 12 at 7:10pm
Albatross

Super Meat Boy, Braid, and Lone Survivor were added recently hnnnnnngggg

Jun 03, 12 at 3:29pm
Insanity Prevails

Some really tasty games in this lineup. Decided to go for it so I can finally sample what others have been praising up.

Jun 03, 12 at 7:41am
JonLim

The bundle is seriously a no-brainer.

In exchange for a price that you are setting, you get five super high-quality, cross-platform, DRM-free games with their soundtracks. On top of that (as if that wasn't enough), you get to support five awesome developers, two worthwhile charities, and the team that keeps bringing you these bundles.

What's not to love?

For those on the fence, for whatever reason, I've also made a quick overview of the games so you know what you're getting into: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyYNf0pjsQ

May 31, 12 at 9:35pm
bluexy

If I didn't have E3 to worry about, I would play all of these games over again.

May 31, 12 at 4:41pm
DemonFowl

Just bought it. I haven't been this excited in months!

May 31, 12 at 1:51pm
RabidChinaGirl

Freaking amazing lineup. Highly recommend Sword & Sworcery to anyone who hasn't already played it.

May 31, 12 at 1:47pm
zakislam

Just bought this. Amazing deal. And the fact that the money goes to the charity and you can choose how much goes to the developer too... wish I would have jumped on earlier humble bundles.

May 31, 12 at 1:46pm
Shadow of Death

I am only missing Amnesia and Sword and Sworcery, so I'm not too keen on getting this. It's still a very good bundle, especially if you're missing one of the bigger games (Psychonauts or Bastion).

Actually, seeing as it comes with soundtracks, I'll get this anyway. Most humble bundles already have games I already own anyway so it's not like this'll be the first time when I get a bundle where most of the games I already have XD

May 31, 12 at 1:32pm
BlackLabel

May have to get this despite already having Bastion and Amnesia..

May 31, 12 at 12:52pm
DNA2251

excellent lineup... SIMPLY EXCELLENT!