Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Black Ops 2 expands Zombies to 4v4, no co-op campaign planned » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

May 22, 12 at 12:28pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 12 at 1:46pm
Yogurt

^ That would be shit imo.

Nov 05, 12 at 12:30pm
Santa Boy

I would like a 10 player zombies lol. But Every zombie comes at the same time. No waves, Every single zombie. At least 3 billion zombies show up.

Oct 18, 12 at 11:55am
toatak

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not too big on the multiplayer in COD (it's not bad, I can't stay into it too long), but this something that's geared more towards me personally. I'm looking forward to this release even more now.

Oct 18, 12 at 11:02am
LOD-squa

Desutorolya - Most CoD's are aimed mostly at multiplayer imo. They don't really care about the replay value for the campaign since there is alot of people who buy the game so they can go online and play against other people.

Oct 18, 12 at 10:54am
Desutoroiya

All this stuff for zombie but they can't evn make the campaign 2 player co op.I don't see why they refuse to make the campaign co op.It would definitely give it replay value.Because replay value on call of duty campaigns is extremely low.Once you beat the highest difficulty you won't want to play it anymore

Jul 15, 12 at 5:14pm
klark200

are they going to still make u gain money in multiplayer, like they did in black ops?

Jun 16, 12 at 11:14pm
Rie Kumar

4vs4 is where its just survival from two different teams with zombies in the mix and pretty much keep you and your team living.

Jun 12, 12 at 8:47am
jake

im a huge zombies fan and am looking forward to this. hopefully the will include same cast apart from richtofen of course. shame..

Jun 10, 12 at 7:55pm
Pablo

4vs4 means that u will be put in teams and each team will have to kill zombies to see who get the most point and sence it will be a bigger map ur team will have to dominate a part of the map like protecting the pack a punch or protect the mystery box and not letting the other team from reaching it

Jun 01, 12 at 10:21am
JJ

Guys the 4v4 means like resident evil style (4 players vs 4 other players with zombies to make it absolutely insanely amazing!