Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Great Baggi Hides » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 3:30pm
Phlogiston

http://mhtri.comeze.com/items.php?id=520

They're not really rare...

First, get a team to help you! If, that is, you're working alone. Simply make a G.Baggi room - people will flood in, probably looking for bird wyvern gems.
Second, kill and carve. You don't get any chance from cap rewards. Convince the others to do this, as they will want to cap for gems.
Third, you'll get hides wicked fast. Enjoy your shadowbinder. It's the one of the best LS's in the game, imo.

Sep 25, 12 at 3:19pm
RockofKuthian

Bring Energy drinks, they wake you up. Or 'unfreeze you'. Maybe get the small ones first.

Sep 25, 12 at 1:46pm
Turtlegiant

I'm trying to make the shadow binder and I need 8 Great Baggi Hides. When I saw this a part of me died inside because I barely got any of them from previous Baggis that I''ve killed. I've killed about 5 of them, 2 of them were high rank, and I only have 1 Great Baggi Hide, which I'm pretty sure I had before I started killing them. All I ever get are regular Baggi materials, small monster bones, and a Leaders Crest if I break it. I don't try to do the subquests, because I'm pretty sure they just give more regular Baggi materials, but most of the time I end up doing them during the fight.

Is there something I can do to get more? Should I try capturing them instead? Are they this rare for anyone else? Should I just kill high rank Great Baggis? And to make it worse, I hate fighting Great Baggi. Usually I end up dying 1 or 2 times and use an excessive amount of healing supplies. Also a lot of the time I flash bomb it, go in to attack it, and the Baggis around it put me to sleep and I miss out on the chance to attack it. The Baggis also freeze me a lot when I'm just attacking it and I get bodyslammed, then usually bodyslammed again, and again until I die. Also I was just fighting one 15 minutes ago, went into the fight, flash bombed the Great Baggi, got frozen by a Baggi, went up to the Baggi get them to attack me and wake me up, but they just skipped around like a bunch of retards. I got bodyslammed, drank a potion, got frozen by a Baggi again while my character was flexing his muscles after drinking the potion, actually ended up escaping this time, was too far from the other area to run away (it was a high rank Baggi and I forgot steaks and hot drinks so I had low stamina), actually managed to drink a potion, then got frozen yet again by a Baggi, bodyslammed by the Great Jaggi, then bodyslammed over and over again until I died. Then I went back and started getting rid of the Baggi because I just then realized how many of them there were, and while I was doing that I got bodyslammed again and died. Then I burst a blood vessel, screamed, and turned off my Wii. Help?