Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Please help with FIFA 13 online pass » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 12 at 12:20pmOutsider626

I got the FIFA 13 today, but i cant access online. I get this "We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features."

I cant find where to redeem the online pass code. Anyone help.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 14 at 3:53am
blabla1324

Hello i'm playing fifa on the wii u and i dont know how to login with a existing origin account.It only gives me the option to create a new one:/

Jul 18, 13 at 6:50am
cuni

how to get the product key for fifa 13 to play online

Jun 26, 13 at 6:38pm
Luuk

Look, i can play online on fifa 13, but there's still standing that my fifa online pas isn't active, how do i activate the fifa 13 online pas

May 05, 13 at 12:03pm
Zaciim

Hey guys i have big problem which is killing me , i bought new sony3. With fifa 13, i created account and the Region i selected Qatar which is where is live, so when i clicked the playstion store and clicked my download Nothing is there ,,, So can anybody tell me how can i get online pass or is it the account which is distrubing

Apr 30, 13 at 10:14am
Modifaya

I have a problem with my online pass..when i input the code..i get a prompt message that the code has been inputed incorrectly or it may no longer be valid..i bought my disc..new and sealed on friday last week..
Please,,Any help??

Apr 16, 13 at 4:58pm
shaun jackson

Ive entered my online pass code and it worked fine but now when i go online it says my code is no longer valid please can you help me with this?

Mar 24, 13 at 12:16pm
giuseppe_g96

can someone send me a fifa 13 online pass code please?

Mar 23, 13 at 4:20am
Aditya rocks

hey my computer has been formatted and now can i install my game now with my old account pls tell me

Mar 20, 13 at 4:48pm
Mar1

I have been playing online for months, and today I get the message sorry u are not permitted to register an online pass...... Wtf, I can't fix this problem it seems I will never play online again.
Please help,,,,,!!!!!!

Mar 10, 13 at 8:16am
Mohamed78la

Please help,I entered my online pass but after 2 days they told me to redeem it I did but they didn't accept HELP.