Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Please help with FIFA 13 online pass » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 12 at 12:20pmOutsider626

I got the FIFA 13 today, but i cant access online. I get this "We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features."

I cant find where to redeem the online pass code. Anyone help.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 14 at 3:53am

Hello i'm playing fifa on the wii u and i dont know how to login with a existing origin account.It only gives me the option to create a new one:/

Jul 18, 13 at 6:50am

how to get the product key for fifa 13 to play online

Jun 26, 13 at 6:38pm

Look, i can play online on fifa 13, but there's still standing that my fifa online pas isn't active, how do i activate the fifa 13 online pas

May 5, 13 at 12:03pm

Hey guys i have big problem which is killing me , i bought new sony3. With fifa 13, i created account and the Region i selected Qatar which is where is live, so when i clicked the playstion store and clicked my download Nothing is there ,,, So can anybody tell me how can i get online pass or is it the account which is distrubing

Apr 30, 13 at 10:14am

I have a problem with my online pass..when i input the code..i get a prompt message that the code has been inputed incorrectly or it may no longer be valid..i bought my and sealed on friday last week..
Please,,Any help??

Apr 16, 13 at 4:58pm
shaun jackson

Ive entered my online pass code and it worked fine but now when i go online it says my code is no longer valid please can you help me with this?

Mar 24, 13 at 12:16pm

can someone send me a fifa 13 online pass code please?

Mar 23, 13 at 4:20am
Aditya rocks

hey my computer has been formatted and now can i install my game now with my old account pls tell me

Mar 20, 13 at 4:48pm

I have been playing online for months, and today I get the message sorry u are not permitted to register an online pass...... Wtf, I can't fix this problem it seems I will never play online again.
Please help,,,,,!!!!!!

Mar 10, 13 at 8:16am

Please help,I entered my online pass but after 2 days they told me to redeem it I did but they didn't accept HELP.