Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Double Barioth » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 12 at 11:00amHidan1336

wat would u guys suggest for the double barioth quest i have wb"Fire" and i dont have online

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 5:34am
RockofKuthian

Remember this is offline. Takes much longer time

Sep 26, 12 at 5:33am
wildfire

For offline I'd recommend a hammer if you know how to use them, that is. Barioth might not seem like a good target for hammers, but it's really easy to hammer him. When I first tried it, I was surprised on how quickly I managed to K.O. him, but then again djinn works nice too; just make sure you have good ice resist.

Here's something fun to do to him. If he tries to leave the area throw a flash bomb below his face, and it'll knock out of the air . I always try to do that when he limps, and it's great to get in a few more hits on him while he's stunned.

Sep 25, 12 at 6:02pm
Hidan1336

thanx u guys

Sep 25, 12 at 4:45pm
Its_my_time24

Really? I brought 5 megas, a farcaster, a shock trap, 2 tranqs, and hotdrinks Then again, i was using my guard+2 evade+2 set with byakko, so i was practically untouchable

Sep 25, 12 at 3:26pm
RockofKuthian

I would use djinn or wb fire ls. Probably the LS actually. I'm pretty sure theyre weaker than the regular barioths so it won't be that hard. DONT FORGET DUNG BOMBS. I cant stress that one enough. I believe that will choose whether you win or triple cart. You'll need alot i think. Then the usual 3 bombs 10 barrels 10 gunpowders and trap master with trap. flash bomb when hey get out of pitfalls. bring honey and extra herbs and blue mushrooms for more potions. Yea thats all i got for ya

Sep 25, 12 at 11:00am
Hidan1336

wat would u guys suggest for the double barioth quest i have wb"Fire" and i dont have online