Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Warhero Janna Skin » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 12 at 8:50amTashur Astur

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a person here a chance to get the Warhero Janna skin at the end of season 2, you need gold rating for it however being in a Ranked team that has gold rating counts too, and I just happen to have 1 open spot in my team.

The server is EU Nordic and East, if you're interested feel free to add me in-game or simply post here. Username in LoL is "Tashur Astur".

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 01, 12 at 12:05pm
Xoaiie

I was going to have this skin... but my friend disbanded the team when he was angry, happy day.

Sep 30, 12 at 1:25pm
Tashur Astur

*bleep* guys, I'm really sorry I just found out through Fluroclad that you actually need to win 5 games with the ranked team in order for this to work, DC Sniper, that's what I'd do if noone else wanted it.

I'm sorry about this, I really thought it'd work without you having to play in the team

Sep 29, 12 at 3:33pm
Grimdark

quote Tashur Astur
Therein is an issue, I intended this skin for a person who actually uses this forum, so I will for now leave it open for anyone on this forum who is interested in it. If when we near the end of the season noone has wanted it, I'll let you have it.
I'd give him credit for even signing up to reply to you.

Sep 29, 12 at 2:41pm
baragon600

Tashur Astur if it really works that way send me an invite. i dont play ranked so wouldnt really have the opportunity to get that skin anyway. the names bragon the red shoot me an invite when you're on.

Sep 27, 12 at 5:50am
Tashur Astur

Therein is an issue, I intended this skin for a person who actually uses this forum, so I will for now leave it open for anyone on this forum who is interested in it. If when we near the end of the season noone has wanted it, I'll let you have it.

Sep 27, 12 at 12:08am
suleimenovbektur

Hi, if you still have this open slot, i would like to submit to it : P
I'm always friendly with my teammates and dont blame anyone, troll or flame, so you can be sure that you're not giving this opportunity to some troll.
I've already tried to add you in-game
summoner name KuroiDragonFire

Sep 25, 12 at 8:50am
Tashur Astur

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a person here a chance to get the Warhero Janna skin at the end of season 2, you need gold rating for it however being in a Ranked team that has gold rating counts too, and I just happen to have 1 open spot in my team.

The server is EU Nordic and East, if you're interested feel free to add me in-game or simply post here. Username in LoL is "Tashur Astur".