Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Wyvern Tears » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 7:52pmWooperOnALedge

Wat do they do in tri? I know why u want them in mhfu, for pokke points, but wat good r they to u in tri? There r no pokke points and ultimately no reason to get them?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 6:59am
Phlogiston

Ok guys.

I apologize, sincerely and wholeheartedly, for any grief my smart***ism has caused. I had written while in a bad mood, and my irrational behavior has, I daresay, lost me some respect. Those posts, even if truthful, were unnecessarily harsh - no one should have to read that sort of stuff. Sorry everyone.

Sep 27, 12 at 1:16pm
Kholdstare

quote Phlogiston
quote RockofKuthian
There is one cure to cocky people. You say 'you're right.'
Hey you are right. I'm wrong. If you were a moron would you like people to mention it?

Okay, I admit it. I'm a moron. It's just part of who I am.
Albeit an educated moron.
ninja logic

Sep 27, 12 at 12:56pm
Phlogiston

quote RockofKuthian
Hey you are right. I'm wrong. If you were a moron would you like people to mention it?

Okay, I admit it. I'm a moron. It's just part of who I am.
Albeit an educated moron.

Sep 27, 12 at 12:47pm
Kholdstare

quote Phlogiston
quote Kholdstare
Also x2, just because your from mhwikia forums doesn't mean you need to come here and start acting like a mr/ms hotshot mmk? you don't have to try and make people look like morons.
I'm not from the mhwiki forums... I just read them from time to time.
TBH you sound like a GFaQ-er but meh its none of my business.

just take it easy on the corrections kay? no need to go all hard core with them stats.
*Goes back to downloading MHG*

Sep 27, 12 at 12:04pm
WooperOnALedge

I didn't mean wyvern tear subquests specifically. I meant ingeneral from subquests u can get those things and since wyvern tears can b a subquest I figured close enough.

U spend too much time correcting or attempting to correct us. We aren't perfect. We aren't tryin to b ( I'm not, I can't speak for everyone). I play bc I enjoy the game. Whether or not I need wyvern tears it doesn't matter. The goal is to enjoy it, idc exactly wat the subquests give me. If they r easy, I'll do em if not then I won't.

So ur whole post didn't matter to me. I went to mhtri.comeze.com and was looking at the lagia monster. I clicked on lagia sapphire and it showed me where to get it and wat gives the highest chance to get it. I saw it said rotten fish main quest 2% chance, rotten fish subquest b 2% chance, and rotten fish subquest a 2% chance. That was all I looked at. I didn't check wat is needed to do to complete those subquests.

Sep 27, 12 at 12:03pm
RockofKuthian

Sep 27, 12 at 10:54am
Phlogiston

quote Kholdstare
Also x2, just because your from mhwikia forums doesn't mean you need to come here and start acting like a mr/ms hotshot mmk? you don't have to try and make people look like morons.
I'm not from the mhwiki forums... I just read them from time to time.

Sep 27, 12 at 10:51am
Phlogiston

Thanks, good advice. I'm going outside right now.... *breath* *punch tree*

Ahh. But what if people actually ARE morons?

Sep 27, 12 at 10:38am
Kholdstare

quote Phlogiston
quote RockofKuthian
They are also located in the bigger box. Not only the bottom little row. That's all I pointed out and you said I was wrong >.>
Those. Things. In. The. Bigger. Box. Are. BREAK REWARDS NOT SUBQUEST! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
What did I just spend an hour explaining?!
Oh god. Please read my post again... or explain yourself again, cause I still don't get what you don't understand.

WooperOnALedge, guess what. YOU CAN NEITHER GET SAPPHIRES, RATH PLATES NOR RUBIES FROM DELIVERING A TEAR. If you end by subquest and find one of those in your box, it's either from a different subquest or a break reward.

Subquest B
Deliver a Wyvern Tear
Reward: 1,200z
Rewards
Mystery Charm x1 35%
Armor Sphere+ x1 25%
Armor Sphere x1 20%
Shining Charm x1 15%
Aquaglow Jewel x1 5%

Subquest B
Deliver a Wyvern Tear
Reward: 1,200z
HRP: 60
Rewards
Lagiacrus Scale x1 32%
Lagiacrus Hide x1 25%
Monster Bone L x1 20%
Lagiacrus Claw x1 10%
Shell Shocker x1 10%
Lagiacrus Plate x1 3%

These are the only two tear subquests for lagi in the game. Do you see a chance of sapphires?
SHHH too loud.

Also, no offense but if you just spent an hour trying to explain something to someone on the internt, YOU NEED TO GO OUTSIDE FOR A LITTLE BIT.

if something is wrong, just let them know. No need for teh harshness.

neoseeker is all about these:
<3 <3 <3 <3

and rhenoplos....

Sep 27, 12 at 10:29am
Phlogiston

quote RockofKuthian
They are also located in the bigger box. Not only the bottom little row. That's all I pointed out and you said I was wrong >.>
Yeah, I did say you were wrong. Because you are. And remember, you said I was wrong beforehand - I'm trying to explain what I'm talking about. It's hard, because you obviously don't pay much attention when you read.

Trrriiiple pooost