Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Xlink kai help! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 7:14am
navv

you dont have to use Ad hoc party or xlink kai you can use Mhp tunnel on your laptop to play your psp online for free

Sep 25, 12 at 4:39pm
Hanners

I feel bad that no one here is able to help, so I'll direct you to some older posts concerning Xlink Kai setup.
Thread 1. (Used if you have Custom Firmware)
Thread 2.

Unfortunately, this forum doesn't specialize in configuration of services like Xlink Kai and/or Ad-Hoc Party, so the help is limited. There may be more support in a different Neoseeker forum. (I wouldn't know which though, I'm sorry.)

Sep 24, 12 at 2:59pm
Calvin Baumann

I downloaded everything and I still can't get xlink kai on my psp! I go to start kai and it opens a window like it is suppose to but, It says can't display the webpage. The address is something like 127.0.0.1:34522. I try to diagnose the connection but, it just says resource or remote device won't accept the connection! Can someone help me with this problem. I also want to know if I need a driver or some sort for xlink kai. I have Windows 7 and It's on my laptop. Can someone please answer this?