Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Trusted Trader (w/ Vouches) -- I'm Done :D » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 1:34pmedwardtimliu

ATTENTION!
Recently, there has been a lot more scamming going on and I would just like to advise everyone to be careful when dealing!
It it always better to deal with more reputable and trustable traders at the expense of a few more bucks. Better to be safe than sorry!

RETIRED! Thanks everyone for a good time

Talk to me!

quote fro4dude
Bought CW from him.. quick and easy transaction.. good communicator..
quote Crizis
Great Seller. Quick and Fast, A++
quote stereoraje
Reliable and fast, highly recommended!
quote Reeko
100% Legit. Fast and reliable. Will do business again. Thanks
quote neo808
Legit seller, good communication great prices!
quote Linmorn
Very fast, caring and reliable, highly recommended ^^
quote Johnyeng
Hey buyers look read carefully here... This thread u looking at is created by an extremely legit, reliable n wonderful seller no doubt.. Want a secure deal buy from him won't b wrong bought 2 apsaras fr him deal went smooth juz some hiccups on my side
quote wilson_acong
Awesome seller. Reliable and responsible. Did 2 transaction and everything was excellent. Recommended.
cheers
quote Wypaulli
Nice and quick trader!
quote wiltedwish
excellent communication, was worried about sending money as gift first due to bad experience before but seller is legit!! even added as fellow to buy from in the future.
quote Salemijo
Bump for an honest seller!!!!!!! Ed, your the bomb!!!!!!!! Ty.... Ty.... Ty!!!!!!
quote brianquach
Very good seller! very fast!
Thanks for the trade bro!
quote titanex
first time buying hp and he made it easy...
quote pholocker
awesome seller walked me thu the whole thing my 1st transaction glad I bought from Edward
quote RoBseek
Quick, responsive, and trustworthy. Will do business again if around long enough.
quote Benzolring
Good and safe seller!!!
quote simon605
honest seller. polite and attentive. thank you for the hp and look forward to trading with you again.
quote GonnaGetIt
Great seller, will buy more if i need god cards.
quote shadowfont
Just sold my account - he's legit and fast transaction
quote mike rob
Very good seller, emailed me back in the same minute, will definitely deal again
quote Bamaboy
Great seller! Awesome communication. Trusted and will definitely use again!
quote kyller83
fast, easy to work with, and trust-worthy.
quote jaysmooth
Just sold account to him got money transfered over in less than 5 mins super quick and fair.
quote smkrrr
Fast and easy as always. Cheers bro !!!
quote rb10210
A+

Very fast!

thx
quote Von Willebrand
Best transaction EVER!!! Excellent communicarion, VERY FAST transaction!!
Will buy again, for sure! A++++
quote najnaj
legit and awesome seller. quick and easy transactions. Thanks for the cards.
quote fberns78
this is legit seller very fast and goes xtra mile to help with smooth transactions...not to mention great prices...2nd purchase and will deal with again
quote Von Willebrand
Best transaction EVER!!! Excellent communicarion, VERY FAST transaction!!
Will buy again, for sure! A++++
quote thejoker011
just brought from this seller, his great, very fast, A++++++ communication.. will deal again soon! ty
quote someTOUGHguy
Fast transaction! Very professional. Will be doing business with him again.
quote thejoker011
just brought some hp of this dealer very good communication, best dealer so far... will deal again thx
quote vectivus
Very professional. Just sold my account. Fair price and quick and painless transaction. Highly recommended.
quote He-man
Great guy. Trustworthy! Its always harsh to trust someone on the internets. But this guy delivers on promises

Thx for the deal bro
quote Booshmeister
great seller! quick and painless. i was skeptical at first but he walked me through it!
quote eric12321
Had a Deal with him and all was best with success! Great Dealer and Nice contact!
quote osoterp
Super fast and easy. I recommend him!
quote Killgrave
Can be trusted! thank you
quote skeos
I was selling my account, but was afraid to do business because of all the scams online but he was very easy to talk to, very understanding and we talked via Kik which made things much easier (was even willing to talk via phone). He checked the account to make sure the cards was there, then 5 minutes later sent the transaction. Easy as that.

An actual trustworthy person, in an internet that's filled with nothing but scammers. Thanks man!
quote cabhab71
legit seller fast response would recommend to anyone
quote silecune321
Very awesome seller i will refer him to anyone Smooth and very painless.
Easy to get along with to.
quote Kass
Very quick, safe and professional transaction with Edward. Thanks again and good luck!
quote adjustedx
Just bought 2000 HP! He was great to deal with, smooth communication the entire way! Thanks Edward!
quote bagel117
Bought some HP, the transaction was smooth and quick. Will definitely buy from Edward again.
quote martyrcrys
Id like to start off with saying a few things. Never bought hp before. Didnt have paypal set up. Edward dealt with my noobishness with the utmost patiance. I felt very secure in my purchase,. I bought 600 for 150. Will be reffering my order to him also. HP for HW9. FIVE STARS!!
quote jgbentz
Picked up 875 Flawless and very fast!
quote Mewfeuille
Sold HP to Edward and he was nice, friendly, and quick! Would trade with him again.
quote Snettless
Smooth transaction! Trust this guy. He's a great seller
quote shuntay85
great and legit seller transaction was smooth and fast kudos to u edward

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 13, 13 at 8:42pm
bernardabalu

dumb question I know but wanted to double check it was you.

quote bernardabalu
Was wondering if you could confirm that your line id was edwardtimliu, sent you a message just now.

May 13, 13 at 8:38pm
bernardabalu

Was wondering if you could confirm that your line id was edwardtimliu, sent you a message just now.

Jan 22, 13 at 11:25pm
edwardtimliu

bump

Jan 22, 13 at 4:33pm
Paladog

Thanks Ed! Today's transaction was super fast and super smooth (as always!)

Jan 22, 13 at 3:17pm
edwardtimliu

3 cards left!

Jan 22, 13 at 9:45am
edwardtimliu

harpist sold!

Jan 22, 13 at 12:55am
edwardtimliu

new bundle!

Jan 21, 13 at 6:08pm
edwardtimliu

sk9 alice sold, price adjusted!