Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Finished the Story thread(ABSOLUTELY HUGE WACKA JACKA SPOILERS INSIDE) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 12:10pmShave ya Head

Before continuing, this is a thread for discussing the Story whetehr you've finished it or half way through it. Just be very much warned that there will be massive spoilers in this thread. My post alone below will contain huge spoilers.

Just finished the story and that was one of the most badass final bosses ever, much better than the first by miles. Favourite part of the story was probably when you returned to Fyrestone.

The fact that the 4 original Vault Hunters were in the game was awesome. Sucks that Roland died though i'm very glad Mordecai, Brick and Liltih survived. Was gutted when Angel died as well

Also, i KNEW(Mentioned in another thread i think) Angel was a Siren

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 02, 12 at 2:44pm
Shave ya Head

quote Shadow of Death
Don't think much of the Fashion accessory Jack drops XD Too bad he doesn't drop something different in Playthrough 2. A skin might have been nice, or something.
I never got that either. Why give 2 masks to one character? They could say it's in case you accidently sell it but that isn't a viable excuse in my opinion, as one of the games focuses is not selling loot you want to keep.

Dec 01, 12 at 5:29am
Shadow of Death

Could have sworn I responded to this thread, oh well.

I actually dislike the Jack side of the fight more than the Warrior. He can be a right pain in the arse if you aren't specced out for tough enemies. My siren beat him the first time via the Bee and Evil Smasher. Second time I didn't have either and he took several tries to beat.

The Warrior is just tedious more than anything, unless you've got the right equips to bring him down fast.

My Melee Zero could wipe the floor with Jack, but he is absolutely atrocious at long ranged battles (not a single point in the sniper tree), so it took a while to take down the warrior himself. Perfectly easy to avoid his attacks, but he has a lot of HP....

Don't think much of the Fashion accessory Jack drops XD Too bad he doesn't drop something different in Playthrough 2. A skin might have been nice, or something.

Dec 01, 12 at 5:23am
bronze0800

POOR ANGEL.

was really sad seeing her die

Nov 28, 12 at 9:27am
Shave ya Head

Just started my Salvador playthrough properly. I never realised how cool he and his skill were.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:53am
Shave ya Head

No probs. I'm actually at that Bloodwing mission, gonna go after her now, and want to cry.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:46am
oni_hero

Thanks 4 Aces, Everytime I kill him he tends to fall face down, which keeps me from being able to see his face clearly, and being the blind fool I am, I missed that topic.

I agree though, the Natural Explotation Preserve is easily my least favorite mission area, but after the mission I love killing creatures there for challenges.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:36am
DedValve

Natural Selection Annex? Yeah that place is easily the worst. I hate it.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:17am
Shave ya Head

quote oni_hero
So Now that I finally finished the side quest for killing Terra I am going to weigh in on things.....

I loved how you basically only know Roland was Roland, I didn't call Lillith as the Firehawk, but I called Mordecai as the informant and Brick as the Slab King.

Bloodwing bit bothered me more than I am willing to admit. I think it was the fact that she was breathing heavily and blinking, looking right at you when you take that chip and set her down her final path unknowningly. When I played through the first time with friends we were literally dead silent for 10 minutes after that, only breaking silence to say damn when Mordecai started one shotting everything in sight.

Roland dieing, while I used him through the first game both playthroughs, didn't bother me as bad as I thought it would, mostly because I felt one of them was going to die, and when he had his back to the center of that room I had this hunch. I also called Angel being a siren the second she said Lillith wasn't to go to her holding area. Angel dieing was bitter sweet for me, She was a bitch who betrayed us twice, but in the end she always seemed to be on our side, and I felt bad for the way her life went.

Claptrap failing to be able to teabag jack's corpse was the high comedic point of the game for me. He flirts with the gate(Loved it) and just a he has his grand moment of opening the biggest door in his life, stairs for days, and that epic No. Poor guy.

Kinda upset we don't get to see what was under Jack's mask, but that last boss battle was simply amazing. Jack's little rant while you have him at gun point is great. Honestly I don't know why, but I kinda wanted Handsome Jack to get away and survive.

Now I am just hoping for a dlc that lets us restart the claptrap assembly line, thus giving claptrap some multi colored friends. that and blowing up that giant H space station at some point would be so much fun.

Honestly one of the best games I have played, solo or co-op in years.
Here

I agree with most of your points. After having to kill Bloodwing for the fifth time however ot doiesn't bother me, simply because the level to get to her is suck a *bleep*ing *bleep* and takes too damn long. My single most hated level in any game, ever.

Oct 22, 12 at 11:37pm
oni_hero

So Now that I finally finished the side quest for killing Terra I am going to weigh in on things.....

I loved how you basically only know Roland was Roland, I didn't call Lillith as the Firehawk, but I called Mordecai as the informant and Brick as the Slab King.

Bloodwing bit bothered me more than I am willing to admit. I think it was the fact that she was breathing heavily and blinking, looking right at you when you take that chip and set her down her final path unknowningly. When I played through the first time with friends we were literally dead silent for 10 minutes after that, only breaking silence to say damn when Mordecai started one shotting everything in sight.

Roland dieing, while I used him through the first game both playthroughs, didn't bother me as bad as I thought it would, mostly because I felt one of them was going to die, and when he had his back to the center of that room I had this hunch. I also called Angel being a siren the second she said Lillith wasn't to go to her holding area. Angel dieing was bitter sweet for me, She was a bitch who betrayed us twice, but in the end she always seemed to be on our side, and I felt bad for the way her life went.

Claptrap failing to be able to teabag jack's corpse was the high comedic point of the game for me. He flirts with the gate(Loved it) and just a he has his grand moment of opening the biggest door in his life, stairs for days, and that epic No. Poor guy.

Kinda upset we don't get to see what was under Jack's mask, but that last boss battle was simply amazing. Jack's little rant while you have him at gun point is great. Honestly I don't know why, but I kinda wanted Handsome Jack to get away and survive.

Now I am just hoping for a dlc that lets us restart the claptrap assembly line, thus giving claptrap some multi colored friends. that and blowing up that giant H space station at some point would be so much fun.

Honestly one of the best games I have played, solo or co-op in years.

Oct 22, 12 at 11:10pm
Vicarious

Game was AMAZING! Thought the last boss would have been harder but he was still bad ass as hell. Super sick game can't wait to go through it again!