Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Master League Online Discussion » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 7:03amCashis

Just thought I'd make a thread where we could discuss our formations, signings, tips etc.

I've only just started my campaign but I've won my first two games 5-1 & 7-0. These two were both crap players, no doubt, but I noticed that the default formation was great for creating chances. Here's the players I recommend using in what positions (why did they change all the default names?):

------------------------------ Ivyghasek ------------------------------
Paccini --------- El Moughaouet ----- Jacomorac -------- Macovshire
----------------------- Myrheim ---------------- Voleimann -----------
-------------------------------- Gellazca -------------------------------
Heauderbaix --------------------------------------------- Aakoebjerg
-------------------------------- Minandinho ---------------------------

The two holding midfielders are in fact CMFs despite how deep they are - this means you can bring them forward to supplement the attack if required. Gellazca is an attacking mid and the two wingers are wing forwards.

Jacomorac should take all set pieces bar penalties and corners from the left. However if the opponent has a big striker or two you might want to consider playing Richard Harty in his place as Jacomorac is small for a centre half. El Moughaouet is in there for his height, both in defence and at set pieces. Macovshire & Paccini are the best full back options available. You could exchange one of the centre mids for Coynborough but it doesn't really matter, they're in the team to stop attacks through the middle and play it simple.

Gellazca can be exchanged for Castolis at your will but I think the former shades it. The two wing forwards are integral - Aakoebjerg has a powerful and relatively accurate shot for a default and Heauderbaix is very fast (try using the two touch trick that you're taught in training with him, I've used it to good effect so far as opponents seem to like diving in and not backing off like myself). Minandinho is a good option up top but you can always bring him off and bring on Rustwyth in his place as he has devastating shot accuracy.

Bring El Moughaouet and Paccini up for set pieces and most of all, don't dive in unless required. Back off when defending and hold the 2nd man pressure button so you yourself can manually fill any gaps and a CPU player can close down the player in possession. Also remember to click the right analog stick in the direction of players you want to run forward - this can be done with the wing forwards to devastating effect. I also don't recommend placing your shots too often unless you're Rustwyth as he has great shot accuracy. Nearly all of my goals so far have been hammered into the net.

Anyway, let me know your recommended signings/tactics/tips etc. If there's already a thread for this then let me know.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 21, 13 at 4:15pm
boooooobbbb

my online master league team has been removed by mistake
how can i get it back ?!!

Nov 21, 13 at 12:44pm
markr2410

Hi I have always been a pes fan, but for the last 3 years got converted to fifa. After seeing no real progression in the game I have come back to my first love, and started mlo.
However every one of my players seem slow, I can barely pass (the through balls im struggling with) my shots are ballooning everywhere, I cant seem to win the ball back, cant win anything in the air.. basically struggling!
Any tips????
Appreciated

Sep 02, 13 at 9:34pm
Gentwo

CHEATING B******S!!!!!!
I Have played over 20 games from Monday morning till 5.30am! i keep being bullied by Ronaldo and Aguero their team rating is in the 500s and team strength in 700s but they have a SUPER STAR team,

Worse thing is the cheating ones when I was winning they would do something to make the connection drop 3 times it happened
1st time the it was 3 - 2 to me and he couldnt get the ball and out of the blue the match started lagging hard then cut off! no one won,

2nd time searched for another game found the same player i just played was 3-0 up at half time no problems as the second half went on and he couldnt score it started lagging and cut off this time i was awarded the win!

3rd time a SUPER STAR team i was winning 1 - 0 there was NOOOOOO LAGGING till the 90th minute extra time he held the ball up in my corner and it was lagging he wasnt trying to go for my goal just keep the ball so i couldnt clear it and make the ref blow the whistle, that cuts off no win!

this is F*****G disgusting behavior CHEATING *bleep*!

Jun 27, 13 at 5:19am
oliverz4

Lately I've decided to start playing MLO a bit more, I had a team and that before but the past few days I have been playing it like mad and my rating is a bit low at 174 and my team strength is 731 at the moment, I'm always trying to get better at it, my win percentage is 14.1 % and my record is 7 wins, 7 draws and 35 losses lol, which may not look great but i think i'm finally getting my team the way i like it in a way, this is my team atm:
............................Lindegaard (GK).......................................
........Opare (RB) Pareja (CB) Lovren (CB) Dessena (LB).......
........Briand (RM) Lucho (RCM) Joel Obi (LCM) Schurrle (LM).....
.................................Gudjohnsen (CAM/SS).................................
.................................Chicharito (CF)............................................
Bench:
Ligali (GK)
Muniesa (CB)
Bartra (CB)
Medel (CM)
Ninis (AM)
Sosa (AM)
Haraguchi (SS)
Gilardino (CF)

That's it so far, I'm looking to buy a lb in my team as my current one Dessena is a makeshift as he naturally plays cm and isn't a great lb even though he can play there, though I don't know of many good lbs, I might just buy Anita there as he is popular and supposed to be reliable. I only just signed Opare and Sosa so I'm yet to see them play, I'm also thinking about selling Obi and buying a better cm in his place as he isn't that great, he is quick but isn't great on the ball and gives the ball away too much. Also I'm thinking about signing another Striker and a LM preferably Christian Rodriguez.

Apr 11, 13 at 11:18am
peter2kk7

the games a pisstake... ive played like 70 / 80 games... yet i play decent freeflowing football and have 10 - 15 shots a game yet keep loosing to little noobs who play *bleep*ing hoofball to either van der noob of *bleep*ing obafemi martins. its an absolute *bleep*ing joke. they have like 5 chances .. and seem 2 score every shot thats on target.

1 hoofball no matter where they are and bam their bearing down on goal. this shit needs 2 be *bleep*ing sorted. it aint football.

Apr 09, 13 at 5:53am
youbastar

hulk always seems to have blue arrow form for me shouldnt have gotten rid of martins . so many people who have ronaldo literally do nothing other than smash aerial through balls so i have to have two full stamina cbs to stop him

Apr 03, 13 at 12:32am
pierredolinski

quote bombaodojaneiro
pierredolinski That post's a bit out of date now.
Look at my post on this page
My mistake - glad you doing well now.

Apr 02, 13 at 10:30am
bombaodojaneiro

pierredolinski That post's a bit out of date now.
Look at my post on this page

Apr 02, 13 at 9:53am
pierredolinski

quote bombaodojaneiro
I'm getting wrecked in nearly every match. Must've played nearly 40 matches so far and have only won 3 of them. Team is all defaults apart from De Vrij, Rafael Sobis, Andre, Felipe Desco and Kashagiwa.
Have a look at my bargains - cause I'm just starting again - with decent results - you'll find them in Master League online - Bargain buys thread there's also nice formation which will hellp you.

Mar 30, 13 at 7:29am
bombaodojaneiro

On a roll atm. Playing a 4-3-3 with Damiaõ,Tadic and Kevin Doyle up front. Scored a lovely goal with Damiaõ that I'll upload later.