Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Legend of the Cryptids » FluxxGaming, REVIVED! Selling URs for iOS Platform! (Prices reduced!) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Legend of the Cryptids forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 1:55amKazunari

We're back! We're stocked with some URs we've acquired over the past few months and they're all up for sale!

Forest
PM Azazel Sk3 - $100
PM Pomona - $40
Reg Lady Paradoxia x2 - $10 each
Reg Ishtar - $40
Reg Betelguese x2 - $15 each

Water
PM Ninlil SK 10 - $150
RM Geryon - $100
Reg Sunlight (New) Aurora - $180

Fire
PM Valefor SK3 - $150
PM Gilgamesh SK10 - $150
RM Jotun - $50
Reg New Tiamat x2 - $150 each
Reg Vamp Hunter Diethard x2 - $15 each

Should you be interested or feel a need to ask for a better deal or wish for a bulk discount feel free to contact me via the methods below.

Ways to contact me:

E-mail: exgalado@gmail.com
Kakao: FluxxGaming
Neo-PM
Whatsapp: Only upon absolute request.

I accept both Paypal and Singapore iBanking or SG meetup if it's worth the trip.
Paypal payments must be made via gifts to avoid fees.
I reserve the right to refund or refuse your purchase if I feel uneasy about you or your account.

My trading policy is that I MUST see the money before I send any trades. If you refuse to adhere to my policy, pls do not email or post that you're interested. You will be wasting both your time and mine.

Vouches

quote Duckymoo
Legit Seller - Fast and Reliable. Highly Recommended
quote Delacruz
A very reputable seller. I highly recommended purchasing from him. Very reliable, i have done multiple purchases from him. He sells it at a great price without the pay pal fees.
quote Thisisme
Vouch...fast
quote tiajohn1991
fast & easy!! gd seller
quote Rayray76
Awesome seller!!! Contacted me within minutes.Great communication, fast service, got my pots within 2 minutes of paying. High recommend!
quote Li0Ma9E
Already enjoying it..
Highly recommended, other traders have much to do to match Kuzanari, lolz

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 8:53am
Kazunari

Bump.

Jan 23, 13 at 11:53pm
Kazunari

Bump!

Jan 23, 13 at 6:54pm
Kazunari

Bump!

Jan 23, 13 at 8:47am
Kazunari

Bump!