Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 12 at 9:25pmVicarious

Played some more earlier and got three Marcus heads and won a purple caustic sniper! Pretty awesome and lucky.

You win anything?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 07, 13 at 8:44am
LloydToS

My brother got 3x Vault logos yesterday and he got a legendary SMG from the slot machine. Personally I've only obtained a ton of random purple/blue/green etc.

Jan 07, 13 at 5:46am
MLongfellowDeeds

I'm still working on my experiment, so hopefully I can get an orange soon so I can update the results. It's very tedious though, not gonna lie. Been maybe a couple thousand spins since my last triple vault symbols. But now I have about $6mil to play with so if I can't get it from that amount of money then I give up, lol.

quote Pblobchuk
I got 3 vault symbols and got and infinite ammo fire handgun. It's awesome!
Wow...easily the best gun you can get from the slots because of it's rarity. Well done.

Jan 06, 13 at 3:14pm
Pblobchuk

I got 3 vault symbols and got and infinite ammo fire handgun. It's awesome!

Oct 02, 12 at 7:57pm
MiPHISTo

Costs me 13872$ per spin on a level 50 Assassin.. I've gotten every skin for each character, 5 blues, over a hundred greens, maybe four stacks of 4 Eridium, and I've spent over 5 million trying to get the Vault Hunter symbols/Three 3 stacks of Eridium...

Edit: About 3 minutes after posting this I got 3 Marcus heads and received:

Swiss Shotgun Supreme Level 50 Requirement
Damage: 6387x17
Accuracy: 26.3
Fire Rate: 1.1
Reload Speed: 2.8
Magazine Size: 9
+50% Melee Damage
Manufacturer: Tediore

Oct 02, 12 at 12:57pm
Shave ya Head

I just spun the 2 in Moxxi's and got a grenade from both on the same spin. 2nd spin on both i got 16 Eridium in one and a fire pistol in the other.

EDIT: I just got like, 5 rolls with 2 Vault Symbols in each.

Oct 02, 12 at 7:20am
Ragnarok Harbinger

Don't know if im extremely lucky or what but i got the vaults at like level 18......wasn't anything great cuz of level it was a rifle called bustin cowboy or something. It shot richochete ( or however you spell it) bombs. Only good i got trophy out of it!

Oct 01, 12 at 7:18pm
Avalith

Troll level: Gearbox

Oct 01, 12 at 3:54pm
Shave ya Head

I should also mention, for one reason or another, it costs me over $6000 per spin. Theres really not much to spend your money on in Borderlands 2, even with the price of Launcher ammo. I tend to have a selection of guns(A Pistol, a Sniper, an SMG and an AR) so i dont go through ammo quick. If i had no ammo for some of my guns, i'd just go kill some guys, loot some enemies with a gun i do have ammo for. But tbh, ammo is never really a problem.

Oct 01, 12 at 3:19pm
Shadow of Death

4 Aces - If you're a prudent purchaser and loot everything you see to sell it in BL1 you'd be a millionaire before level 30 I think. I'm kinda glad they didn't do that in this game, making things worth $10K+ by the time you're level 10 >_> I mean, it was a bit ludicrous when you passed the cap so far that when you died you lost more than you could even see, or worse you actually PASSED the hard cap and cycled over (that happened to me once I think). You know it's bad when the sell price for even just half-decent end-game loot was at or on the visible cap of $9,999,999, made it harder to judge just how much something was worth >_>

Ammo does cost more in BL2, I noticed that. Rockets are also more of a premium in particularly (which is offset by the fact that rocket launchers aren't worthless anymore!). One thing I've noticed is that however much I might end up spending on items in the store in BL2, I never managed to piss it all away, even with the slot machines. In BL2, namely early on and right at the end of the game if you had the Knoxx DLC, you could easily divest yourself of most of your cash and could potentially be without enough money to buy something really good in the vendors. Maybe that's just because I'm a more prudent purchaser thanks to BL1, I dunno.

Oct 01, 12 at 2:25pm
Shave ya Head

quote Shadow of Death
4 aces - You're bragging about how much you pissed away? Anyhow, most of us have spent considerably more than $20K on these...I'd guess I'm around $150K or more myself. That's just the first playthrough.
No not bragging at all considering its nothing to brag about. Plus i'm not the petty type that you often see in the forum bragging how they're level 50 etc.

Like i said, i'm a sucker for slot machines, including real life too when i see them which isn't very often. But tbh by level 40 on Borderlands 1 you were a millionaire easily, whereas on Borderlands 2, Loot seems fewer therefore i hardly ever have any money anyway. Whats there to spend money on anyways? The best loot is found out exploring and Ammo is usually piss cheap(Though ridiculously more expensive than the first game)