Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Ideas For Sonic Adventure 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 12 at 8:08pmRoy

Hypothetically speaking, what would you want in Sonic Adventure 3 if they were to make one? Now don't be confused, this is not the same as the "Create Your Own Sonic Game" thread.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 28, 13 at 1:49pm
Shadic Hearts

1)Sonic Heroes was basicly Sonic Adventure 3,even keeping models from the past games.
2)Sonic 06 was a reboot,but Sonic Generations made it canon,which was a bad idea,screwing up the Sonic timeframe even more.

Mar 27, 13 at 2:14pm
CDS

Now that this has come back with a new post, I've been concocting a marvelous idea for a Sonic Adventure 3, even if you don't call it that, but by it's subtitle alone.

You want to hear it?
Sonic Adventure 3: Chao Theory.
Chao were central to the plot in Rivals 2, but not as central as in this idea.

Following on from Eggman being trapped in the White Space, Sonic takes a long planet wide run, when he meets Cream in Leaf Forest. Cheese has been chaonapped and Cream was looking for someone to help her find Cheese. After not being successful, but rescuing another chao from robots, the two come across a chao garden where Cream says she will look after the rescued chao while Sonic continues looking for Cheese.
We then get cameos from other levels and characters [Knuckles included, who has rejoined Team Chaotix again, plus the member we all miss] and Sonic then rescues a load of chao from a castle, including one capable of making warp machines.
This chao, though Sonic doesn't know it, set all the chao up, trapped himself inside the cage as well, and programmed E-Series robots to think they were the masterminds of the scheme. After Sonic rescues all the chao and transports them to the nearest chao garden, then sets out again to continue the adventure. This chao, [dark variant] then warps all the rescued chao to the main base, kidnapping Cream as well for good measure.
Obviosuly Sonic saves the day, but not before the warp machine is activated and Eggman returns. It is then we unlock the Chaotix story [featuring Knuckles, Espio, Mighty, Vector, and Charmy] and play through as all five characters who are investigating the chao disappearances, while at the same time hunting Chaos Emeralds in case they are needed.
We then get the final story, with Eggman reuniting with his chao and the classic Eggman wondering what is going on. It is then explained that Eggman had secretly been training a chao to be his sidekick and true second in command. That chao then brings forth the final boss, a winged hunter type robot bird, which Sonic must defeat by transforming into Super Sonic. Causing it to crash into the warp machine, it starts to malfunction. Classic Eggman is then warped back to his own timeframe and the base gets blown up [Chaotix had rescued Cream and Cheese, and with Sonic, escape]. The gravity generators holding the base in place get destroyed, meaning the whole base falls to the ground [from a long way up].

Each stage has three acts, each with a sub stage name. Bosses are varied and either appear during a level or between levels.

If Adventure 3 never happens, at least someone could make a full on mod like the Unleashed one with a true Adventure-like story.

Also, I've come to realise the many attempts to reinstate the Adventure name.
Sonic 06 was a complete reboot to the series. After all, it still features many elements the Adventure games share.
Unleashed was a different take on the Adventure games, with levels in different parts of the world and only one character instead of focusing on a small area and featuring multiple characters.
The Rivals games could be considered to be styled on the Adventure games, with its multiple characters, 2.5D view and crossing story arcs. However, it misses out on some features of the Adventure games.
And if we really want to go there, Heroes call be called the first true reboot of the Adventure games with most of the things featured in the Adventure games present, as well as the Final Story at the end.

Anyway, I've gone on a bit too much, so I'll just leave it here.

Mar 24, 13 at 9:54pm
Shadic Hearts

SA3 could have an awesome multiplayer.And an improved gameplay for Silver.

Nov 29, 12 at 8:30am
Roy

I would probably assume that it wouldn't appear until the new PS4 and Xbox 720 are released, but then again, maybe they won't ever release Sonic Adventure 3. It's still a nice thought though.

Nov 29, 12 at 2:20am
CDS

Just so long as Sonic Adventure 3 isn't WiiU exclusive.
Adventures 1 and 2 are now on other consoles, so could we see 3 appearing on them as well?

Nov 28, 12 at 3:28pm
Roy

I mean hey, they are making Pikmin 3 for the Nintendo Wii U, and Pikmin 2 came out like in 2004 or something, so it's possible the same could happen for Sonic Adventure 3.

Nov 24, 12 at 9:40am
Shadic Hearts

If we are going to wait for SA3,the best thing for us to have is patience.

Nov 21, 12 at 9:40pm
Roy

Number six for what? My thought of having a Sonic Adventure 3 or for someone else? Hopefully, they can incorporate something that would be very similar to Sonic Adventure.

Nov 18, 12 at 10:59pm
harhis23

#6 is absolutely a wonderful idea.

Nov 12, 12 at 9:11pm
Roy

I would call it an off-story game like Knuckles Chaotix for Sega 32x (an attachment that went to the Sega Genesis, like Sega CD, 32X where the Genesis partridge would and have it's own slot in 32x attachment).