Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » My progression thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 12 at 8:33amHunterx

In this thread I will be telling you guys about my progress in the game and instead of making new threads I will be posting my problems here, so todays problem is how do I get lg monster bone and I am in hr4 and *7, just got there today, also am I in low rank or high rank.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 12 at 10:42am
Hunterx

Yeah all Fatalis and elder dragons are down.

Oct 25, 12 at 8:52pm
Zakuto

You could do a complete finish by clearing every quest in the game and getting all the best weapons.

Oct 19, 12 at 7:51pm
gn_x00

and monster hunter quest require you to do all Nekoth Quests (quite easy with G-Rank equip if you too lazy to do it with rank appropriate equips).

Oct 19, 12 at 9:21am
Hunterx

Men I thought I finished it but I am not even half way.

Oct 19, 12 at 7:03am
gn_x00

quote Hunterx
quote gn_x00
quote Hunterx
I have finally finished mhfu, Ukanlos is tough but I won in the 20th trial,
that was fast... just around 2 week after LaoShan?
anyway, I don't think killing Ukanlos = finished MHFU.
at the very least, Monster Hunter Quest, the last Village Quest (which is also G-Rank) is much more harder. and so is the G rank Epic Quests.

If you want to say that I have finished MHFU, at least IMO you need to finished all G-Rank Quests and The Monster Hunter Quest
I played it day and night, I can't find white fatalis in all the quest but I have slayed the normal fatalis.
because you need to do all G*** epic AND Slay the crimson fatalis to unlock the white fatalis
and you need to SLAY the normal fatalis AND Kill all G-Rank Elder Dragon (IIRC) to unlock crimson
good luck

Oct 19, 12 at 5:52am
Hunterx

quote gn_x00
quote Hunterx
at the very least, Monster Hunter Quest, the last Village Quest (which is also G-Rank) is much more harder. and so is the G rank Epic Quests.

If you want to say that I have finished MHFU, at least IMO you need to finished all G-Rank Quests and The Monster Hunter Quest
I played it day and night, I can't find white fatalis in all the quest but I have slayed the normal fatalis.

Oct 18, 12 at 6:23pm
gn_x00

quote Hunterx

Oct 18, 12 at 1:11pm
RathLord

quote Hunterx
Done, repelled it, all I did was attack his belly non stop, when close to the end, I use farcaster because of its tail. But I did not get his horn for my fire dragon sword even though i cut it off.
I assume you used a longsword? Kill it. I know you might not be able to with your current weapon but try this: when he's entering an area, attack his head like crazy but when his belly enters the boarders, (its where he takes the most damage) bomb it with 2 LBB+, 3 LBB, 5 SBB+, and 10 SBB. use 10 regular bounce bombs and 10 bounce bomb + on his head. His horn should break in the first area. If it doesnt, focus on his belly useing triangle, R, triangle+O combo (only use R if the spirit gauge is full/almost full and youre getting the damage increase from it.) in area 2 do the same but without the bombs. Make sure you use the anti-dragon bombs in areas 1 and 3. If this is the village lao then you only get 1 anti dragon bomb. I used the centerian dagger (LS) first time but i was lucky and got the lao-shan lung materials for it from the Shen Gaoren urgent before this one. Good luck

Oct 18, 12 at 10:55am
Hunterx

Sep 25, 12 at 1:58pm
Hunterx

Done, repelled it, all I did was attack his belly non stop, when close to the end, I use farcaster because of its tail. But I did not get his horn for my fire dragon sword even though i cut it off.