Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » My progression thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 12 at 8:33amHunterx

In this thread I will be telling you guys about my progress in the game and instead of making new threads I will be posting my problems here, so todays problem is how do I get lg monster bone and I am in hr4 and *7, just got there today, also am I in low rank or high rank.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 12 at 10:42am
Hunterx

Yeah all Fatalis and elder dragons are down.

Oct 25, 12 at 8:52pm
Zakuto

You could do a complete finish by clearing every quest in the game and getting all the best weapons.

Oct 19, 12 at 7:51pm
gn_x00

and monster hunter quest require you to do all Nekoth Quests (quite easy with G-Rank equip if you too lazy to do it with rank appropriate equips).

Oct 19, 12 at 9:21am
Hunterx

Men I thought I finished it but I am not even half way.

Oct 19, 12 at 7:03am
gn_x00

quote Hunterx
quote gn_x00
quote Hunterx
I have finally finished mhfu, Ukanlos is tough but I won in the 20th trial,
that was fast... just around 2 week after LaoShan?
anyway, I don't think killing Ukanlos = finished MHFU.
at the very least, Monster Hunter Quest, the last Village Quest (which is also G-Rank) is much more harder. and so is the G rank Epic Quests.

If you want to say that I have finished MHFU, at least IMO you need to finished all G-Rank Quests and The Monster Hunter Quest
I played it day and night, I can't find white fatalis in all the quest but I have slayed the normal fatalis.
because you need to do all G*** epic AND Slay the crimson fatalis to unlock the white fatalis
and you need to SLAY the normal fatalis AND Kill all G-Rank Elder Dragon (IIRC) to unlock crimson
good luck

Oct 19, 12 at 5:52am
Hunterx

quote gn_x00
quote Hunterx
at the very least, Monster Hunter Quest, the last Village Quest (which is also G-Rank) is much more harder. and so is the G rank Epic Quests.

If you want to say that I have finished MHFU, at least IMO you need to finished all G-Rank Quests and The Monster Hunter Quest
I played it day and night, I can't find white fatalis in all the quest but I have slayed the normal fatalis.

Oct 18, 12 at 6:23pm
gn_x00

quote Hunterx

Oct 18, 12 at 1:11pm
RathLord

quote Hunterx
Done, repelled it, all I did was attack his belly non stop, when close to the end, I use farcaster because of its tail. But I did not get his horn for my fire dragon sword even though i cut it off.
I assume you used a longsword? Kill it. I know you might not be able to with your current weapon but try this: when he's entering an area, attack his head like crazy but when his belly enters the boarders, (its where he takes the most damage) bomb it with 2 LBB+, 3 LBB, 5 SBB+, and 10 SBB. use 10 regular bounce bombs and 10 bounce bomb + on his head. His horn should break in the first area. If it doesnt, focus on his belly useing triangle, R, triangle+O combo (only use R if the spirit gauge is full/almost full and youre getting the damage increase from it.) in area 2 do the same but without the bombs. Make sure you use the anti-dragon bombs in areas 1 and 3. If this is the village lao then you only get 1 anti dragon bomb. I used the centerian dagger (LS) first time but i was lucky and got the lao-shan lung materials for it from the Shen Gaoren urgent before this one. Good luck

Oct 18, 12 at 10:55am
Hunterx

Sep 25, 12 at 1:58pm
Hunterx

Done, repelled it, all I did was attack his belly non stop, when close to the end, I use farcaster because of its tail. But I did not get his horn for my fire dragon sword even though i cut it off.