2. Zero can throw grenades while in Deception and NOT break it.
3. Zero can reload any Tidore weapons in Deception and NOT break it.
4. 1 Hit Killing any Unique/Boss will make the loot significantly better. (EX: burning down a boss will give 1-2 Eridium, but Insta-gibbing will allow for a drop of 4-6 Eridium.
Any who add yours.
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Apr 28, 13 at 9:39pm
109. Most "major" questgivers have additional lines of dialogue they will say if you stand near them. Maybe you need to be interacting with them--what works for me, is to go to turn in a quest to them, and just leave it with the confirmation screen open. I've listened to the extra lines of Lilith, Roland, Ellie, Hammerlock, Claptrap, Tiny Tina and Mick Zaford by doing this. Some other quest-giving NPCs probably have things to say too, but a few minor characters who I tried (like the woman in charge of Overlook) did not say anything.
Apr 02, 13 at 9:53pm
I had lot of fun while playing this game. Borderlands 2 is funny, smart, and gorgeous. The controls are tight, hooking up with other players is a dream, and the PC port is one of the best I have ever seen.
Mar 07, 13 at 7:30pm
Shadow of Death
87. The final vault symbol in the game can be found next to the gate that drops you into Terramorphous' lair, but it is impossible to get.
Actually, not 'impossible', just a giant pain in the arse. You need to have Terra launch you straight up to it with his feelers. Yeah, a bit of trial and error would be needed to do that >_>
Mar 06, 13 at 11:57am
85. Raging Goliaths will double the XP of each of their allies they kill and add it on top of theirs. 86. Vermivourous the Invincible sometimes drops MORE eridium than Terramorphous the Invincible. 87. The final vault symbol in the game can be found next to the gate that drops you into Terramorphous' lair, but it is impossible to get.
Feb 07, 13 at 3:21pm
106 ~ You can spot Terramorphous from the Bunker.
107 ~ Using Zer0's critical hit with sniper rifle skill will break the game around 700 - 800 stacks. Well, it causes severe lag, and makes me nervous, never gotten to 900 cause I'm afraid to.
108 ~ Deathtrap will actually restore enemy shields sometimes, with Buck up.
Feb 01, 13 at 2:49pm
104: Defeating The Warrior is actually very easy. 105:Badass Constructors are the hardest enemy in BL2 (In my opinion)
Jan 25, 13 at 7:27am
103: In hero's pass there is a small little isolated area on the map which if you proceed to you can see, in the lava a fallen container with "For Bloodwing!" written.
28. An NPC named Michael is wandering around a certain town, and when spoken to, he'll gift you with fat loot.
The story with that is: there was this little boy with cancer and he wanted to meet the creators of bl2 so they met up and asked if he had any wish, he wanted a character in the game. So they let him design the guy and picked what he did. His character gives guns (: