2. Zero can throw grenades while in Deception and NOT break it.
3. Zero can reload any Tidore weapons in Deception and NOT break it.
4. 1 Hit Killing any Unique/Boss will make the loot significantly better. (EX: burning down a boss will give 1-2 Eridium, but Insta-gibbing will allow for a drop of 4-6 Eridium.
Any who add yours.
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Nov 15, 13 at 1:33am
112. You can see tannis riding a fish in sawtooth cauldron 113. you can see terramorphous from the bnk3r 114. You can see who dexiduos is going to attack at the start of the battle by looking at his tail 115. no matter the height you can melee enemies directly above you 116.after finishing the game you can do a lord of the rings easter egg by picking up "Gearys Echo" in claptraps place and walking to eridium blight and not using vehicles,fast travel stations and you cant die (in youtube there are tons of tutorials) 117Minecraft easter egg (youtube for tutorial) 118 Donald ducks nephews have the same names as bad maws midgets 119 there is a snowwhite easter egg 120 the veruc is a reference to veruca salt of charlie and the chocolate factory (daddy i want that rifle -red flavor text) the unkempt harold is another way of saying dirty harry(Dirty Harrry is a movie)
Oct 02, 13 at 4:59pm
Shadow of Death
Just some stuff...Possibly, one or another might have been mentioned before.
"Sexy Claptrap" ^In claptrap's hideout, there is a room and this is plastered
"Scripted Bandit claptrap beatup - Again, you can destroy them but they still survive with one HP, in spite being blasted to bits." ^If you destroy them when they're busy beating up claptrap and don't notice you, they'll survive with one HP remaining, in spite of being in pieces. The guy on the left, on his side in the background that looks dead? Yeah, he's floating there and can shoot you still. Using MIRVs (homing or longbow) from a distance is the best way to accomplish this glitch.
114.5 (yeah, you can just ignore this one really XD)
"Pvt Jessup - "Let me get the Door For you" keeps you waiting." ^Is it on purpose? Characters can definitely be scripted to move and talk at the same time (heck, Hammerlock does it when you first meet him).
Sep 22, 13 at 5:43pm
112. Shooting anything breakable (clay pots, skag piles, etc..) will activate Salvador's skill, Get Some. You can also be healed by meleeing/shooting them with a Moxxi weapon.
Sep 22, 13 at 5:18pm
111) you can only carry 500 eridium at once.
Sep 01, 13 at 4:30pm
Damnit! Sorry Ididn't realise there were multiple pages. :/
Sep 01, 13 at 4:27pm
12. When youfirst arrive at Sanctuary it is possible to runover and kill the psycho at the gates and he will carry on speaking.
13. Crazy earl the SDU upgrader is from the first game.(Crazy earls scrapyard)
And 14 for thepeople who don't get DLC : Moxxi is scooters mom.
28. An NPC named Michael is wandering around a certain town, and when spoken to, he'll gift you with fat loot.
The story with that is: there was this little boy with cancer and he wanted to meet the creators of bl2 so they met up and asked if he had any wish, he wanted a character in the game. So they let him design the guy and picked what he did. His character gives guns (:
Actually that is all wrong. The story is that there were a group of friends that loved borderlands 1 but one of them was diagnosed with a disease and he died soon after. His friends ask gearbox to make an Eulogy with claptrap for their friends funeral. But gearbox didnt just do that, they actually made an npc for micheal (the friend that died) in honor of him. Also, who would let a kid design a character in an m game, even if he had cancer.
Aug 11, 13 at 12:50am
110. In the Caustic Caverns, there is a diamond (Presumably) inside the cave where the Badass Creeper appears. You cans see it twinkling
Aug 10, 13 at 2:28pm
hahahah this is funny
Apr 28, 13 at 9:39pm
109. Most "major" questgivers have additional lines of dialogue they will say if you stand near them. Maybe you need to be interacting with them--what works for me, is to go to turn in a quest to them, and just leave it with the confirmation screen open. I've listened to the extra lines of Lilith, Roland, Ellie, Hammerlock, Claptrap, Tiny Tina and Mick Zaford by doing this. Some other quest-giving NPCs probably have things to say too, but a few minor characters who I tried (like the woman in charge of Overlook) did not say anything.
Powered by neoforums v1.9.0 (annabelle) Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2013