markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 12 at 4:35am11kgm

Who do you think the big improvers will be on FM13. Also who will be the wonderkids that bolt from the blue?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 4:22pm
Alan Johnson

For Leeds (which I doubt anyone will care about ) - Tom Lees & Sam Byram. Lees is a cracking young centre back, played for England U21's recently, calm, solid and just a really good talent. I don't think he's ever smiled though. Byram has slotted into the first team this season without any prior experience and already he's cemented his place in the team. Been impressive, looks to have everything about his game, can play in a few positions and will probably end up at Norwich in January. Without over exaggerating, probably the best player to come from our academy in the last 10 years...at his age. Reckon he'll play for England.

I recognise this forum probably sees a few posts every season from Aldershot fans etc saying their players mentioned are future world stars but these 2 seriously look (just like Lees) as if they'll do the business.

Think Isco needs to be improved, decent player on 12 but not really as good as he is irl. Most others have been mentioned.

Ah the age of spotting the next Messi at the age of 6 due to Youtube and a diet of Sky Sports...I remember reading an article dated in 2000 saying David Prutton was one of the top 50 young talents in world football. Such a change.

Oct 10, 12 at 3:39pm
pthfcning

Caulker, Dembele, Sandro.

Oct 07, 12 at 10:34am
IcarusAbides

quote Parmar1993
quote harbin91
The entire Liverpool team need their finishing set to 1 and a special PPM created called 'Always aims for post'
Downing needs to have crossing and passing as 1 as well.
Well he is a left back after all.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:19am
Parmar1993

quote harbin91
The entire Liverpool team need their finishing set to 1 and a special PPM created called 'Always aims for post'
Downing needs to have crossing and passing as 1 as well.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:09am
harbin

Oct 06, 12 at 8:32am
Parmar1993

Gylfi Sigurdsson will be godlike once again.

Oct 06, 12 at 4:05am
Ghetto Prince

Maybe being a bit optimistic but am hoping ben arfas injury proneness is reduced a bit cos he looks to be over the worse of it.i think anyway. hoping cisse an ba are as good as they are now as i think thier stats are spot on. tiote maybe tackling up a bit. cabaye spot on.

not hating or out but a bet kagawa an that lad from crewe have increased just cos who they play for now. hope carroll isnt reduced cos i still think hes a cracking player

also hoping for some amazing young talents no ones heard as well

Oct 05, 12 at 1:16pm
constantplanck

If anything Parker is overrated now.

It's interesting to note that no new South American teenaged wonderkids really emerged this year...the ones that stand out like Andy Polo, Angelo Henriquez, Bryan Rabello, Paulo Dybala and Adryan were already both appropriately rated and most of them have moved to European clubs anyway.

Juan Caceras and Gabriel Guerra are a couple of young players in line for a boost in Argentina and you may want to get to know Wellington Nem (who was already good but should get a boost after winning Brazil's newcomer of the year) and Ademilson (who is drawing comparisons to Romario and already wearing the number 11 for Sao Paulo) from Brazil for next year. Particularly Ademilson.

Oct 05, 12 at 12:53pm
SamsungBell

I think kyle walker will have a raised current ability, I can see hazard and oscar being increased quite significantly too. As a tottenham fan I worry that lloris might be brought down and that parker and vertonghen might not be improved enough

Sep 28, 12 at 2:09am
11kgm

I would hope some aussie get a bit of a knock up like Davies and Jeggo from Melbourne Victory. Lugano get a bit of a knock up and Good for castle get a chance