Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken Tag Tournament 2 » Quick question? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 12 at 2:55amKurai_Miu

Is spamming same move over and over like welcomed in tekken cause that's all I've seen ppl do when in ranked match, honestly I'm new to tekken it's my first one got it cause a good friend wanted to play together. But if that's all ppl in ranked matches to is down someone and spam a kick or do the same 3 hit combo over and over then was all the time I spent so far learning a lot of Jun's combos in vain. I admit im not great yet but if just spamming is all ppl do I'm discouraged to play ranked anymore and just do rooms with friends and kick spammers.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 19, 15 at 4:12am

you on psn?

Aug 15, 15 at 12:45am

With Alisa I am at true Tekken god and have past 1000 wins. The most I win with out a lose is 98 rounds and I can go extremely hard with an other Alisa on practice mode. Also in Tekken 6 I completed the whole game in less then 5 hours with Alisa. With Asuka Alisa's partner I also play with in Tekken tag 2 is a Tekken god. In Tekken 5 arcade mode with Asuka I have killed the final boss and to top that off on hard level and got a perfect. Alisa and Asuka are great characters and work great together as you can tell but, you have to know how to use them. I practiced alot back then,like every day. I would have went for like past 10 hours everyday. But then my rist started to have pain like crazy (both of them) that's why I took along break because of the pain and the thought of having surgery maybe. So after a long time I still have pain and play for like 30 min - 1 hour. And that's why Asuka is still a Tekken god not a true Tekken god also because I am better with Alisa. Specking of Tekken I am happy to know that they are making a Tekken 7 but also sad, because Tekken 7 is the last of it's saga and that Tekken 6 is not going to be the newest of the Tekken series. Specking of Tekken 6 I am happy to know that Alisa and Lars are going to be in Tekken 7, mostly Alisa because, she is my favorite character in Tekken.

Nov 28, 12 at 3:03am

Yeah, I plan to get more characters there in the future, but I just haven't been playing this game as much lately.

Nov 27, 12 at 10:47am

Kokoro, you could probrably get more characters than I could to that level if you wanted to, I'm awful at it.

Seriously, mostly all those ghost battles I won by luck, I don't block that much, technically all I do is cheap shot when the cpu is being stupid, I don't even know how I did this in the first place, like I said, luck.

Nov 26, 12 at 2:17am

The characters I have gotten to True Tekken God (the name of the highest ranking) with so far are Lili, Angel, Jun and Alisa.

Nov 24, 12 at 11:44pm

I finally reached the highest level with

Anna Williams
Jay Cee
Devil Jin

That took forever, now I have to do it again on the Wii U version.

Oct 05, 12 at 12:50am

It looks like you do. What I have originally thought was that you had to go through all the other Dans first, but that's not the case. I have just gotten to True Tekken God with Lili like an hour ago.

Oct 03, 12 at 3:24am
Fire Fox

But seriously, do you go from 32 dan (Tekken God) directly to 100 (True Tekken God)? That's kinda weird.

Edit: I just answered my own question.

Oct 03, 12 at 2:38am

Yeah, I at first assumed Tekken Lord was the highest ranking you could get, due to there being a trophy for it. Also, "returning characters" would be a better term for those who weren't in Tekken 6. The only actual new characters in the game are Sabastian and Slim Bob, who will be released as DLC on the 9th.

Oct 02, 12 at 5:03am
Fire Fox

Oh, I didn't know about this True Tekken God thing, I'll give it a try. After the platinum, I'm now trying out the "new" characters. Currently in love with Kunimitsu. <3