Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Funny things you've heard around Pandora.... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 12 at 5:46pmCAGarber

Just starting a thread for us all to share some of the insults we've noticed from various enemies. My favorite one happened to me yesterday, it was a Nomad and as he's walking out of a building he yells with a southern accent: "You're nothing but a Midget-Loving Taint Sack" I was howling! What things along these lines have you all heard?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 19, 15 at 8:40am
sodonewithCoD

If you leave krieg idle for a while hell say somethinglike(why are my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now)reapeat X20

May 24, 15 at 9:50pm
superbadnomadbrutila

IT"S MEAT PUPPET MASTER THETRE

May 24, 15 at 9:50pm
superbadnomadbrutila

IT"S MEAT PUPPET MASTER THETRE

Apr 13, 15 at 8:55am
Ryan Sand

In tiny Tina's dlc she said what are you gonna spend your money on and Aston the comando said guns and bitches, and sometimes men

Mar 29, 15 at 10:07pm
unclebobert87

Gaige after I one shot someone - "NOOB"

Gaige when Deathtrap kills someone - "Cant believe you only came 3rd place in a science project"

And an announcement at Overlook - "We would like to congratulate 'insert name' on the birth of her twins, and wish her luck in picking the 1 to keep"

Sep 26, 14 at 11:16am
The5thAvocado

Favorite quote from Borderlands 1: "Hey you seen mah gun?"

Sep 23, 14 at 7:34pm
Ciara Nicole

"Your my minion" claptrap

May 28, 14 at 4:20am
VelocityRaptor

"I am the pants! I am Rakkman!"
-Rakkman (lol)

Apr 10, 14 at 9:34am
DaPimp