Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Funny things you've heard around Pandora.... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 12 at 5:46pmCAGarber

Just starting a thread for us all to share some of the insults we've noticed from various enemies. My favorite one happened to me yesterday, it was a Nomad and as he's walking out of a building he yells with a southern accent: "You're nothing but a Midget-Loving Taint Sack" I was howling! What things along these lines have you all heard?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 14 at 11:16am
The5thAvocado

Favorite quote from Borderlands 1: "Hey you seen mah gun?"

Sep 23, 14 at 7:34pm
Ciara Nicole

"Your my minion" claptrap

May 28, 14 at 4:20am
VelocityRaptor

"I am the pants! I am Rakkman!"
-Rakkman (lol)

Apr 10, 14 at 9:34am
DaPimp

WHO THE HELL IS MUSHY SNUGGLEBITES

Mar 31, 14 at 11:09pm
Cunning_Fox

I often hear from Psychos while attacking me: "Pluto is not a planet!"
It's so meaningless that it is funny

Here you can hear it, but i think in german it's little bit more funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pH1IRyuk04&hd=1

Mar 26, 14 at 5:22am
Bronychan1217

I liked it when handsome jack said "ah man these pretzels suck" I laughed so hard the first time.

Mar 24, 14 at 10:05pm
The5thAvocado

Sometimes when you kill a bandit, another bandit will yell, "Whatsyourname! Noooo!" That line makes me lol. I also love when the Goliaths say, "HOW ARE YOU!?"

Mar 24, 14 at 2:10pm
face_mcshooty14

One of my favs is the beginning of to catch a train you run into a camp and tiny tina is talking and says something like "nobody steals my mushy snugglebites" and a nomad screams "WHO THE HELL IS MUSHY SNUGGLEBITES!!!" And my alltime fav is everything Face Mcshooty says "SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMN FACE!!! I NOTICED YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE, IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY OMG SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

Jul 14, 13 at 7:38pm
Chaosfire

This might have been mentioned but when you're doing the quest in The Highlands, a resident a town says "You know what's better then a working shield? Not being a woman!" To the female quest giver. I laughed out loud.

Jul 07, 13 at 3:22pm
George2

When I was playing the Captain Scarlett DLC today I heard an angry little pirate say "I'm the one who knocks".
I'm sure a good few people here will get the reference.