Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Funny things you've heard around Pandora.... » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 12 at 5:46pmCAGarber

Just starting a thread for us all to share some of the insults we've noticed from various enemies. My favorite one happened to me yesterday, it was a Nomad and as he's walking out of a building he yells with a southern accent: "You're nothing but a Midget-Loving Taint Sack" I was howling! What things along these lines have you all heard?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 10, 14 at 9:34am
DaPimp

WHO THE HELL IS MUSHY SNUGGLEBITES

Mar 31, 14 at 11:09pm
Cunning_Fox

I often hear from Psychos while attacking me: "Pluto is not a planet!"
It's so meaningless that it is funny

Here you can hear it, but i think in german it's little bit more funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pH1IRyuk04&hd=1

Mar 26, 14 at 5:22am
Bronychan1217

I liked it when handsome jack said "ah man these pretzels suck" I laughed so hard the first time.

Mar 24, 14 at 10:05pm
The5thAvacado

Sometimes when you kill a bandit, another bandit will yell, "Whatsyourname! Noooo!" That line makes me lol. I also love when the Goliaths say, "HOW ARE YOU!?"

Mar 24, 14 at 2:10pm
face_mcshooty14

One of my favs is the beginning of to catch a train you run into a camp and tiny tina is talking and says something like "nobody steals my mushy snugglebites" and a nomad screams "WHO THE HELL IS MUSHY SNUGGLEBITES!!!" And my alltime fav is everything Face Mcshooty says "SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMN FACE!!! I NOTICED YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE, IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY OMG SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

Jul 14, 13 at 7:38pm
Chaosfire

This might have been mentioned but when you're doing the quest in The Highlands, a resident a town says "You know what's better then a working shield? Not being a woman!" To the female quest giver. I laughed out loud.

Jul 07, 13 at 3:22pm
George2

When I was playing the Captain Scarlett DLC today I heard an angry little pirate say "I'm the one who knocks".
I'm sure a good few people here will get the reference.

Apr 03, 13 at 10:59am
Fritz

The conversation between two crazy maurauders:
"I still taste her lovely sweatbox, she fed me such tears of ecstacy"
"Liar! I ripped out her bumpy tummy, and her hot screems were for ME!"
"No! Mommy bled for us both! She bled for us both!"
I might have some mistakes

Mar 20, 13 at 9:56pm
budgiemiester

Tiny Tina, when you bring back the badonkadonks. Stay in the workshop after she tells you to get out and she'll tell you how she might have to shank a bitch.

Mar 20, 13 at 11:35am
Thornaxx

Psycho: "No, You Take a Time out"