Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dead or Alive 5 » Game is out in 3 days! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 12 at 3:46pmAnton Herrera

Who is excited? All DoA4 members should come back. 360 or PS3 for you guys? Let's discuss! :)

Jim_Vengence
Storm

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 7:20am
Darkness_reborn

Yeah been playing it none stop for the past three hours, i'm like in alot. Story Mode is pretty good.

Sep 27, 12 at 10:39pm
Storm

Yeah, since release. I'm liking it so far. It's...I don't know, I think the transition to another console again kind of killed things for me. xD I was so used to the 360 controller and pulling off combos. The PS3's analog just doesn't work well, its convex nature sucks for the amount of directions needed for some moves *coughIzunaDropcough.*

Other than that, the stages are great. As gimmick-y as it is, it adds to the enjoyment. Graphics well done, there's also tidbits such as sweat and dirt on the fighters, nice touch that no fighter has really done before, funny enough.

Story's...well, it's what you'd expect it to be, haha. And it's tough for me to get some online matches going, can't join anything. I can create matches but it's rare to have someone join a rather empty lobby. I'm sure they'll fix online soon. in the meantime, on to more costume unlocks!

Sep 27, 12 at 7:24pm
Intoxication

So those of you that have got the game, how is it? any good?

Storm Jim_Vengence Darkness_reborn any of you guys got it?

Sep 27, 12 at 2:49pm
Soltice

Other than the NAOMI (DOA1) system voice and majority of classic themes missing, god i love this game

Sep 27, 12 at 2:38am
advent kid

Anyone get this today? Gonna be awhile till i get my Collectors Edition in the mail.

There's an Acheveiment List Here as well.

IGN Review

Sep 24, 12 at 2:37am
Soltice

Man it's been so long since I gotten my rythym, think a full day history lesson of DOA4 will keep me somewhat revitalized c:

Sep 22, 12 at 8:32pm
Storm

Also got the CE. Grabbing it on the PS3 this time around, though. My friends are all PS3 users, heh.

Sep 22, 12 at 5:03pm
Censored King

I am..bought the CE and everything.

Sep 22, 12 at 3:46pm
Anton Herrera

Who is excited? All DoA4 members should come back. 360 or PS3 for you guys? Let's discuss! :)

Jim_Vengence
Storm