Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Save Issue » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 12 at 9:24amsmarti3

Wtf is up with saving ?

I just loaded my game up from earlier that apparently auto saved and I'm back at the beginning of a mission I had completed ?! I had even spoke the npc and got my reward

To test I''ve just played about 5 minutes selected pause and then quit and saved. Went back in and am at the fast travel place again. so now i have to go back and kill all the pain in the ass enemies.

How do I save correctly ? Please help its really annoying.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 7:01am
chriswilson1989

Could any1 tell me can you load an older saving as current saving got deleted and keeps coming up when log on start new game doesnt give you option to load previous saved games?

Sep 22, 12 at 5:38pm
Shadow of Death

quote The Pursuit
shadow of death I don't think the chests respawn in this one. I have tried to go back for some and they weren't closed again.
They do. I imagine there are a few that don't though (plot related ones perhaps?). But yeah, I've opened at least a couple of chests twice.

Chests seem a lot less common in BL2.

Sep 22, 12 at 1:29pm
Vicarious

shadow of death I don't think the chests respawn in this one. I have tried to go back for some and they weren't closed again.

Sep 22, 12 at 1:21pm
Shadow of Death

smarti3 - Well, if you have lost progress in the mission (that is to say, objectives you cleared are back and needing to be done) then yeah that's a problem.

However, Borderlands 1 and 2 always reset you to the start of an area (and respawn the usual enemies) when you save and quit. Similarly, loot chests you have opened are now ready to be opened again.

Sep 22, 12 at 10:12am
smarti3

Was at the beginning of the actual mission. I'm not sure about progress as the mission I'm on . But fighting through the caves is a real pain. Going to try and save in Sanctuary as I read there's a fast travel there

Sep 22, 12 at 10:00am
Nagare

Are you actually back at the beginning of the mission or a previous fast travel place? I've had a problem where it doesn't keep me at the latest save location every time but retains the mission progress and instead puts me at the last spot I fast traveled to.

Sep 22, 12 at 9:24am
smarti3

Wtf is up with saving ?

I just loaded my game up from earlier that apparently auto saved and I'm back at the beginning of a mission I had completed ?! I had even spoke the npc and got my reward

To test I''ve just played about 5 minutes selected pause and then quit and saved. Went back in and am at the fast travel place again. so now i have to go back and kill all the pain in the ass enemies.

How do I save correctly ? Please help its really annoying.