Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken Tag Tournament 2 » Something is bugging me. » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 12 at 2:16amGod of Fighting

I've had Tekken for a week now and every since I saw Angel a little bell has been going off in my head. I got the sudden feeling like I know her face from somewhere and I haven't been able to think who I'm thinking of. In the hopes that it's a celebrity I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 24, 12 at 11:30pm

What's the difference then?

Just a few extra moves, and she doesn't even look that different.

Nov 17, 12 at 2:19am

Well, that wiki must have been referring to her gameplay style from the first TTT game.

Nov 16, 12 at 2:36pm

I wouldn't know, I didn't download her, I just read something like that on the wiki and assumed it.

She's Unknown to me.

Nov 16, 12 at 3:04am

Unknown isn't like Mokujin in this game though. She plays like Jun, but with some extra moves.

Nov 15, 12 at 4:41pm

Angel and Nina look like the same freakin thing to me.

Just different characters with different movesets just like Unknown and Jun, same thing exept instead of making Unknown a alternate costume, she has to be a different character with freakin Mokojin's fighting style and Mokojin sucks.

Another thing that sucks is Jaycee.

Why didn't they just put Julia in and make Jaycee a alternate costume.

I finally unmasked her, but I still have to change her outfit, this is annoying.

Oct 1, 12 at 1:29am
God of Fighting

Nope. Wrong face shape. She was cool in Stargate: Atlantis though.

Sep 30, 12 at 2:42pm

Jamie ray Newman

Sep 26, 12 at 12:31am
God of Fighting

Sep 25, 12 at 6:13pm

Aww, I even call her Cate now.. lol
I know what you mean though.

I'm going to try Tilda Swinton this time as Gabriel in Constantine..
Just a more feminine version of her.

Chucking in all Hollywood "Angels" in there..

Sep 25, 12 at 12:49am
God of Fighting

I have just made an observation. If you play angel's ending next to a zoomed in image of her face. She looks older in the video and (obviously) younger in the image.