Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Ravi Parmar - Becoming A Legend » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 21, 12 at 2:17amParmar1993

Before I start the story and play the game, I just wanted to say thank you in advance for taking the time and reading this. Also, this won't be like any other SOMS that I've seen so far. You, the reader, will have a chance to influence the game, the player and ultimately, his career. each post will have an interaction at the end in red. Just like this.

Ravi Parmar

175cm - - 70kg

- -

- -

Stats

Club Career
150 appearances - 89 goals - 42 assists

Nelapoltsk Football Club - July 2012 - December 2013
20 appearances - 3 goals - 2 assists

Associação Atlética Ponte Preta - January 2014 - July 2015
60 appearances - 35 goals - 17 assists

FC Twente - July 2015 - January 2017
70 appearances - 51 goals - 23 assists

Juventus F.C. - January 2017 - Present
26 appearances - 17 goals - 21 assists

Individual Awards
Team Awards

International Career

England
26 caps - 11 goals - 6 assists

Individual Awards

European Championship 2016 Man of the Match - 2 Time

European Championship 2016 Top Goalscorer

European Championship 2016 Team of the Tournament

Team Awards

European Championships (2016)

Background

I have grown up and spent my whole life in South East London and from the age of 9 I was a member of the Charlton Athletic youth sides. Since joining, I was always told that I was "too good" for my age group and so I was put into higher sides and though in the early years I was overpowered and muscled off the ball incredibly easily. However, when I was 12, my coach told me that I should be focusing on my technical ability in order for me to work my way around the 14/15 year olds I was playing against. Lo and behold, it worked! I quickly became the top scorer and assister in the Youth Cups and made the Charlton Under 18 team aged 15 and was the youngest ever player to appear for the Under 18 side by 273 days. After making my name in the Charlton Under 18 and the reserve side an agent approached me and said this to me:
quote Agent
You need to play for a better side, one that knows how good you will be because you cannot be playing in the reserve team any more. I can get you to that point, you can play amongst the best in the world in just a few years. Also, how open are you to going to another European country?
Initially, I was really shocked because I hadn't even considered switching teams let alone going to another country on my own at the tender age of 17. But the more I thought about it, the more I realised that it could be a good idea because I have a golden chance to develop my game with different styles which would make me more effective as a player. So I will look at my options over the next few days and see what my agent feels is best for me and my future.

INTERACTION: What would you like my player's initial build to be. more of a passing AMF, a quick player, powerhouse? this part is all up to you. bearing in mind I and many of you are still yet to receive the game, just go by what PES2012 had so give the feedback like "Passer with extra focus on shooting and stamina" i'll take a look at the ideas and whatever seem to be the most popular mould, i will choose and whatever the most popular extra training points are, i will choose those.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 31, 13 at 6:21pm
SportingPhoenix

quote Johnny Pizza Man 78
The ball loves Henry so much it seeked his hand, not his fault.
Heat Seeking Misslie

Aug 31, 13 at 3:58pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

The ball loves Henry so much it seeked his hand, not his fault.

Aug 31, 13 at 3:27pm
Dion ks 11

Write this concept shirt should be used next season although the logo of Chevrolet should be white

Aug 31, 13 at 3:11pm
Parmar1993

Course, could have been swatting a fly and some guy could havd been there. Totally out of context.

Aug 31, 13 at 3:09pm
Dion ks 11

Yeah and this was just fist to face completely accidental

Aug 31, 13 at 3:05pm
High Road

Yeah I'm from the Republic. Hate Paul McShane more than Henry to be honest that useless *bleep*.

Aug 31, 13 at 2:48pm
Parmar1993

quote Dion ks 11
Guess its Hand of god part two. Hey is High Road from Ireland or Northern Ireland? Cause all of England(except for Arsenal guys) and South Africa were making so much fun out of this or getting extremely raged ast the fact that he handled the bal twice before passing
Ball to hand, completely accidental. The man is a god.

Aug 31, 13 at 2:46pm
Dion ks 11

Guess its Hand of god part two. Hey is High Road from Ireland or Northern Ireland? Cause all of England(except for Arsenal guys) and South Africa were making so much fun out of this or getting extremely raged ast the fact that he handled the bal twice before passing

Aug 31, 13 at 2:37pm
Parmar1993

Dion ks 11 the man is a GOD. [/discussion]

Aug 31, 13 at 2:34pm
Dion ks 11

Okay fine but after this