Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Most Annoying Enemies » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 20, 12 at 5:38pmDitnopota

I hate the stalkers. I hate the shield nomads. I hate the constructors.

How about you? Which enemies piss you off the most?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 14 at 1:39am
unclebobert87

Stalkers - Rocket Launcher (good for the splish splash challenge)
Buzzards - annoying as hell if you don't use Maya or Axton
Contructors - Not too bad till the Super Badass Loaders and Surveyors come out

Tbh, only threashers and the badass psychos annoy me. As for the rest, they only get annoying at Super Badass

Jul 08, 14 at 6:43pm
CB1-15

I think rats are pretty annoying, they don't stop moving. Ever.

Any enemy that runs up to you from a mile away to shoot at you behind cover, gets you in FFYL, and then runs a mile away. Really? Not including suicide tactic enemies.

Stalkers are the horrid. At least I can literally jump over the most dangerous Skag (Rabid), but a simple stalker
shoots EXPLOSIVES at you. wut? They move too fast and go invisible.

Ironclads. Easy to defeat, but they force you to run into their teammates bullets and absorb EVERYTHING you throw at them.

The raid boss on Assault on Dragon Keep. Flying? Check. Level up almost at will? Check. Swarm tactic? Check. Ability to heal? Check. 1-2 hit kill, even while flying? Check. Corrosive? Check. Every level of nope? Check.

Jun 10, 14 at 10:41am
The5thAvocado

EXP Loaders may be annoying, but Suicide Psychos are far worse. The fuse on their grenades is about half a second, so while you can easily get out of range of the EXP Loaders before the explode, your character is literally not fast enough to escape a Suicide Psycho who comes within range of detonation.

Jun 10, 14 at 3:26am
ShapeIt

I hate spiders with reflecting shield! They're so annoying! I was running away from one of them through the half of the map.

May 23, 14 at 4:33pm
VelocityRaptor

The Stalkers are the worst. So hard to hit with a melee attack. One time it looked like a direct hit but no damage at all! Good thing stealth didn't break

May 23, 14 at 1:57am
VelocityRaptor

quote DQ junkee
clearly none of you have fought a super badass loader on true vault hunter mode...as zer0.
For your information, I did

May 18, 14 at 2:11am
VelocityRaptor

I agree with constructors they were just messed up for me

Mar 04, 13 at 1:07pm
lonewolf4654

i would say rakks, but after i got the shotgun from mad moxxi, (i cant remember when i got it) everything became a breeze, its hyperion but after one shot its as accurate as a sniper and about as powerfull.

Mar 02, 13 at 6:10pm
GWorr

quote mlongfellowdeeds
They always seem to appear at the worst times, like when you are in a battle with a few loaders these guys sneak up behind you and take you down because your shield is usually already depleted, lol.

They are a piece of cake with the Assassin though, just stealth and run away.

Out in the open it's a piece of cake to time a run or jump away from them, but in a tight spot they are lethal little buggers...

Mar 02, 13 at 9:30am
MLongfellowDeeds

quote GWorr
Hands down the most annoying enemy in all of Pandora for me.

They always seem to appear at the worst times, like when you are in a battle with a few loaders these guys sneak up behind you and take you down because your shield is usually already depleted, lol.

They are a piece of cake with the Assassin though, just stealth and run away.