Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 20, 12 at 5:38pmDitnopota

I hate the stalkers. I hate the shield nomads. I hate the constructors.

How about you? Which enemies piss you off the most?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 13 at 1:07pm
lonewolf4654

i would say rakks, but after i got the shotgun from mad moxxi, (i cant remember when i got it) everything became a breeze, its hyperion but after one shot its as accurate as a sniper and about as powerfull.

Mar 02, 13 at 6:10pm
GWorr

quote mlongfellowdeeds
They always seem to appear at the worst times, like when you are in a battle with a few loaders these guys sneak up behind you and take you down because your shield is usually already depleted, lol.

They are a piece of cake with the Assassin though, just stealth and run away.

Out in the open it's a piece of cake to time a run or jump away from them, but in a tight spot they are lethal little buggers...

Mar 02, 13 at 9:30am
MLongfellowDeeds

quote GWorr
Hands down the most annoying enemy in all of Pandora for me.

They always seem to appear at the worst times, like when you are in a battle with a few loaders these guys sneak up behind you and take you down because your shield is usually already depleted, lol.

They are a piece of cake with the Assassin though, just stealth and run away.

Mar 01, 13 at 8:03pm
GWorr

Hands down the most annoying enemy in all of Pandora for me.

Feb 28, 13 at 10:38pm
nrood10

I think it was something like "bladed bitch" idk, an smg. And yes, I have bore at lv3 right now

Feb 28, 13 at 7:52pm
MLongfellowDeeds

quote nrood10
Ok, switched strategies lol. Went back to sanctuary, got bad touch out of storage, (I love, that new feature) and a new launcher. Back to thousand cuts, wasted everybody on the wat to bnk3r, (and leveled up) got sum cash, full ammo, now time to waste that bitch. (Lv 28 assassin w/4k badass rank and health/shield upgrades) thks
Shadow of Death

UPDATE: my strategy worked. Stay near the vendors so you can re-up. rapid fire rockets and corrosive work best. When u get his health down, run upstairs and finish him off.
LOOT: I got an orange, 2purple, 3blue, and a whole mess of green and white. (I had to run down and sell some stuff so I could get it all)
What orange did you get??

That fight will be a lot easier on PT2 assuming you have the B0Re skill...

Feb 28, 13 at 7:07am
nrood10

Ok, switched strategies lol. Went back to sanctuary, got bad touch out of storage, (I love, that new feature) and a new launcher. Back to thousand cuts, wasted everybody on the wat to bnk3r, (and leveled up) got sum cash, full ammo, now time to waste that bitch. (Lv 28 assassin w/4k badass rank and health/shield upgrades) thks
Shadow of Death

UPDATE: my strategy worked. Stay near the vendors so you can re-up. rapid fire rockets and corrosive work best. When u get his health down, run upstairs and finish him off.
LOOT: I got an orange, 2purple, 3blue, and a whole mess of green and white. (I had to run down and sell some stuff so I could get it all)

Feb 28, 13 at 3:32am
Shadow of Death

nrood10 - That is a problem, but my strategy for defeating the bunker (without glitches anyway)? Hang around where the vending machines are, and attack it when hangs down on either side of the lower level (it alternates). It has critical spots above and below, plus destroying the turrets it generates also does some decent damage to it.

Once it starts bringing out its megacannon, you just do your best to avoid it. If you must, just avoid the megacannon entirely by hiding around the corners of the Hyperion gate at the lower level. You won't really be able to attack properly, but it would shield you from the cannon fire.

Near the end of the fight, Bnk3r stays up top. Simply go up the steps enough to start firing at critical spot at the front of the ship. It won't attack you most likely, and even if it does it shouldn't be much of a problem. It tends to focus on the main area, firing at your bandit allies and stuff.

Feb 27, 13 at 11:15pm
nrood10

Anything shield is easy, just throw out a mirv and spray while they swing their shield. I'm really hung up on bnk3r right now. Playing with assassin, can't seem to get the thing down...tried rockets, a 1800x3 explosive launcher with 7 shots. It works well but I spent 25k on ammo and depleted my money. Any strategies?

Feb 27, 13 at 6:28pm
Shadow of Death

quote DQ junkee
their guns overheat? I've been killing these things wrong for a while.
Overheat, get bored of shooting empty air, etc. They do end up stopping, and when they stop, they don't start shooting again for like, 5 or 10 seconds. Plenty of time to get a good amount of damage on them.

As super badasses go, they're probably among the easiest, unless you have no cover whatsoever. They're a bit simple, and slow (move at the speed of warm molasses), in their tactics. Perhaps they do shoot nonstop if you stay in their line of fire, I never tried because I don't like being Swiss Cheese XD