Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Help Me Please: Special Link Portal Trouble » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Sep 20, 12 at 7:42amINUFan 2386

Hey I am having real trouble successfully beating the first Link Portal with Riku in The World that Never Was, it's located at the Fact of Fiction and I have to defeat 3 Aura Lions in 20 seconds, I have tried it so many times using different attacks but no luck and Riku is Lv 73. Does anyone have any tips and attacks I should use to finally beat this link portal? Please help me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 12 at 6:09pm
INUFan 2386

By sheer luck I did it successfully and for the bonus prize of a royal cake it wasn't worth it but atleast I was successful yay!

Sep 20, 12 at 5:20pm
SoraCloud

quote INUFan 2386
I guess that's true, I noticed it when I failed that it was still counted as completed Link Portal in the Reports I just thought I could do it if I used certain moves and man did I get so close each time, anyway thank you for the replies I'll continue onward
If you really wanted to try you could possibly try to use Meteor Strike and all of his other special attacks that usually take up two slots, those are really powerful and might do the trick if you can land them all right after another.

Sep 20, 12 at 4:49pm
INUFan 2386

I guess that's true, I noticed it when I failed that it was still counted as completed Link Portal in the Reports I just thought I could do it if I used certain moves and man did I get so close each time, anyway thank you for the replies I'll continue onward

Sep 20, 12 at 11:39am
SoraCloud

Yeah, so only if you really want that cake you don't need to beat them within 20 seconds. Its not really worth it. Nothing keeps track of you beating the link portal challenges.

Sep 20, 12 at 8:35am
Sonic Flash

quote INUFan 2386
Hey I am having real trouble successfully beating the first Link Portal with Riku in The World that Never Was, it's located at the Fact of Fiction and I have to defeat 3 Aura Lions in 20 seconds, I have tried it so many times using different attacks but no luck and Riku is Lv 73. Does anyone have any tips and attacks I should use to finally beat this link portal? Please help me
It still counts as having beaten it even if you don't beat the 20s challenge portion. The only thing you miss out on is a cake.

Sep 20, 12 at 7:42am
INUFan 2386