Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » [TGS] Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Story Trailer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 21, 12 at 10:42am
Dantess26

It looks so fresh and different, which is saying something, we don't get something unique THAT often in the hack 'n' slash genre!

It seems to be staying true to the Metal Gear universe, but packed full of over the top action. Almost anime-esque!! I'm really excited for this, almost as much as Ground Zereos... okay then, maybe not

Sep 21, 12 at 7:09am
Hell Fire

And here is the English trailer!

Wow... That may very well be the best video game trailer i've ever seen in my life.

IGN source

Sep 20, 12 at 7:07am
Bri

I've had faith in the Rising project since day 1. It looks amazing...a breath of fresh air for the series before Ground Zeroes and 5. It doesn't hurt to be different. With Kojima acting as exec, this isn't gonna suck. Can't wait.

Sep 20, 12 at 3:56am
Hell Fire

Source

Check it out! Unfortunately it's all in Japanese and there's no subtitles at this point, but whatever the hell is going on, it looks good.