Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » New info from scans week of Sep.19 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Sep 19, 12 at 5:51pmAkira_EX

More details compiled on GAF

- Can place a Reset Management Center. Mr. Resetti will appear after you have placed this on the map.
- Return of Don Resetti.
- Brewster's Coffee Shop is separate and you can build it. If you go there a lot you can begin a 'part-time job'.
- Can drink coffee outside.
- Can build two types of Police Stations. The police officer will vary by the type you choose.
- New Villager: Hamsuke, a hamster, born May 30th. Brisk personality.
- New Villager: Brittany, a pig, born November 14th. Mature personality.
- New Villager: Anthony, a horse, born May 22. Smug Personality.
- New Personality: Smug; talks indirectly but acts like a gentleman. Pure, so you can't hate them.
- New Villager: Takoya, an octopus, born March 8th. Shaped like takoyaki. Carefree personality.
- New Villager: Frappe, a penguin, born February 22nd, lively personality.
- Lyle now works for the Happy Home Academy.
- Picnics available (blanket, chairs, picnic basket)
- New flowers.
- Return of cherry blossoms.
- Can eat ice-cream cones.
- Seen planting the tree seen on the box art. This is your first act as Mayor. It will grow as your city does.
- Can build camping grounds, bridges, wells, jungle gyms, benches, and those face-hole photograph things.
- Receive donations from villagers and even other players to fund the building.
- Clothing types: Tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, socks, hats, accessories.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=492197

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 4:03pm
Phi

D'awwh all the different season clothes are so cute. :3

I love the red hair. D:

Sep 24, 12 at 8:12pm
Gotenks

Can't believe you never knew that Fluidity lol.

I remember when my best friend and I kept resetting to see what would happen and Don Resettie popped up.

Sep 24, 12 at 8:45am
Pikachu

Fluidity
Then you never pissed off resetti to the point he sent his brother to see you instead xD

Sep 24, 12 at 8:40am
Fluidity

Of course I did! It was my first AC game back when I like 12. :3

Sep 24, 12 at 8:38am
Pikachu

Fluidity did you play AC:GC? :o

Sep 24, 12 at 8:07am
Fluidity

quote Pikachu
Awww they kept true to Don's AC:GC design<3
Don was in the original AC? How come I've never heard of him before? ;__;

Sep 24, 12 at 6:17am
Flagman

I've been waiting for this game for 1 - 2 years! With all the recent information of this game, you can see the work and attention it's been getting and I have a feeling that all the waiting will pay off and be worth it. The ideas are fantastic and it's good to see that this title will be completley unique from the others. Wild World and City Folk were too simiular, even though there was a tiny city and really cool holidays...i think the 3DS will deliver bigger surprises!

I feel all positive again about Nintendo. :3

Sep 23, 12 at 9:16am
Pikachu

Awww they kept true to Don's AC:GC design<3 I wonder if he's still the peaceful one though....?
And also DAT HAMSTER, YO ;-; Can't wait to get this game. May just pick up two copies.... :>
I wonder what more new residents there are? Or maybe there are more hamster one's? D: I MUST KNOOOOW.

Can't wait for this game. Roxas should totes get it :D

Sep 23, 12 at 6:42am
Fluidity

Omg the winter clothes look awesome. And a picnic next to the cherry blossoms? Yes please.

Sep 22, 12 at 5:07pm
thisguy12

http://animalcrossing3ds2012.blogspot.com/2012/09/noticia-cuatro-imagenes-nuevas.html

I wonder if outdoor items will vary with the seasons...
I highly doubt you can have a picnic in the middle of winter.