Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Hunt Coordinator (Tri) 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 19, 12 at 12:35amDark Arcanine

quote Xeros the Slayer
quote VonDoom
Not sure if I should have gotten permission before making this but since they have region locked Monster Hunter Tri I figured we should learn who we can play with Please use this thread to only organize hunts or to post up what country you are in. I will organize everyone who posts into the appropriate country.

UPDATE: I will now begin adding Game ID's. Please feel free to post them up when putting up your region. You may also edit it into a previous post if you've already posted your region. If editing it into a previous post, please PM me to let me know

UPDATED UPDATE: If your name is not on this list and you would like it to be, please PM me the correct info. I WILL NO LONGER BE GOING THROUGH THE THREAD due to too many pages to look through. Thank you in advance.

North America
*US
-Vondoom
-Xeros the Slayer: Cybylt, Dormin, Rica
-yoyo123
-Serge884
-Cnc
-Icharus: Vidar, Nari
-Kinghomie
-Inferno07
-Eno
-bredbred
-Sah_Kuh_Suckers
-MophMoph
-FourOneNine: 1LDYAH
-yoimer
-PaulGilbert
-Rbrot: 77A9QW
-WidowMKR: 1848BT
-Auxilium: WDEGCL
-Wet Won
-Mythz
-Pilz: WGKRPZ
-Zhents
-SplitShadow
-Lost In Azure: FX8LNM
-cmf0106: PYX2K5
-CosmicMuse
-Master_j
-joe123445: Dhargon
-Suzaku_Firebird: Edge
-kirby123: Lucia Y784R6
-DaFluff: Fluff MWH8XQ
-shadowagu: ShadowA

*Canada
-Tigrex_stole_my_hat
-Tancuras: 1JNNAH
-Le Avatar

South America
*Brazil
-Arutoru
-Duncan Idaho: 7X3J9T

Europe
-X
-Nerft
-predator1505
-Dark_Dom
-??????
-Take
-Raguna
-Missleman
-Riolufin
-Vix: 1VN8D2
-JoelMole: N5NTWU
-Frogsta
-DeltaX: 2YEXPX1
-Breezy
-Death Girl Alex: JGH6LZ
-2Legitmate: MU4111
-Ech0ez
-Limester: 4XR4XA
-xFantaC: Crade(Ign)
-PandaMan: conal

*Australia
-euben0

Canada is is included in the NA region. Kinda like Ireland and Great Britain are both part of the European region.
Please continue from the last thread.
New Additions:

Canada:

-Kirago

North America:

-Ray

Continue on from the last thread and good hunting!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 13 at 5:39pm
GeckoCookie

Hey slayer. I wish I could still play tri, but my wii kicked the bucket. So, Noxramus is... I can't say it. My Jhen set will live on in my memory!

Oct 03, 13 at 9:13am
SlayerKing

Hey Gecko
I still lurk here on Tri Neo...and still play Tri...just for shits and giggles. It is not the same for sure.

I see you post now and then on U...and for me, I have broke down and got a U and the game though likely I will not be able to play until the snow flies and sports/work slows a bit. As well, when I do play, I will not be on-line until I finish ALL the off-line stuff including weapons and armour ('cause that's how I roll).

Good to 'see' you Gecko

Slayer, Outa Here!

Sep 27, 13 at 5:26pm
GeckoCookie

Oh I miss these times... tri will always be my first MH game and my Fave. Even in though it wasn't he best, i loved it. Farewell tri, and ill always miss you.

May 01, 13 at 12:45am
BIRO

I did a last Jhen "Hooah", and when we returned to the tavern victorious, we were disconnected for the last time. Ever. I will miss all you guys that made it such a wonderful experience for me, and thank you! This looks to be the final farewell until fortune is willing to gimme some more cash ... BIRO, OUT! PEACE <3

Apr 30, 13 at 8:08pm
K man Supreme

Srry BIR0 it doesn't look like ill be able to get on today for a last time, I will always remember u guys and the great memories we've all had together,
I want to give a final good bye to all, Farewell...Until we meet again

Cyu all n mh3u,

K man out<3

Apr 30, 13 at 3:17pm
K man Supreme

I really hope ill be able to get on tomorrow and have one last hunt b4 servers close,
sit in the lobby one last time, And have one last good laugh with my friends.
But it would take a miracle for me to even get a chance to get on tomorrow,

But if GOD gives me a last chance to say good bye to my friends, And Allow me2 savor the last moments of tri b4 saying good bye4ever then look out for me BIR0,

I'll be glad 2do a couple a hints with u,

I'll miss just about all my old and new friends that I made through out my long journey as a hunter,

Unfortuanatley the servers must die. But our memories will live on,
It was fun guys.

K man Out<3

Apr 30, 13 at 12:55pm
Da Hunter

Omg, last day and I won't even b on! I will miss u fellow hunters.

Apr 30, 13 at 1:18am
BIRO

I was on until I was forced off ... It's all cool Kevin, and I at least got to hunt with you. That was cool. I look forward to the future. Hunting..... BIRO, OUT!!! Peace!

Apr 29, 13 at 4:42pm
K man Supreme

Servers closeting tomorrow, who's gonna be their counting down when servers close hopefully dis mudufukah, no more tri bummed as hell.

Wish I could help you BIR0 but I don't think I'll be able to get on recently hopefully ill be able to meet you one last time b4 serves closed.

Life's not fair sometimes but we all gotta learn to just roll wid it,

At least god gave us mh3u,

Anyways good luck to all of you, luv y'all , no homo.
K man out<3

Apr 28, 13 at 2:30pm
BIRO

I'll be on in around five hours, and it is just now 4:30pm. I have a two hour trip to the house, in about an hour and a half or so.