Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Selling Level 72 Man Account with 2000+HP value in top 25 order » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 12 at 7:04pmBythai

Looking at selling my whole account. I have paypal (verified) and will only deal with verified accounts.

328 Attack, 140 Def, 111 Stam
Top 25 order
1403 HP

FF Beserker 4-6
FF Capt 4-6 x 2
FF Holy Lancer
Griffon Rider
Princess Angel
FF Beserker 22
Michael
Pop Star Max
Lancelot Max
Dark Angel
FF Paladin 4-6 skill 5
Elaine
GS
Odysseus
Ax Master
Elder Homo x 2
Lovely Elf
Ifrit
Cybele
Nymph
Beserker
Wraith
Ark
M Gunner
Ares
Sektor
M Sam
Archdaemon x2
QingLong
Vamp Lord

I was starting the process of building 3 x Griff riders but am done with this game.

Offer what you think is fair and we might be able to work something out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 9:05am
chrisbarr94

How much for account? ? And how we do this?? Email me!

Sep 19, 12 at 7:49pm
Bythai

Keep it coming guys, 1 hour 10 minutes left! Current offer $525

Sep 19, 12 at 6:54pm
Bythai

Current offer now stands at $500. Make no mistake folks in 2 hours time I will sell this account if no one else shows interest.

Sep 19, 12 at 6:52pm
Bythai

quote Porkstoeat
quote Bythai
quote Porkstoeat
quote Bythai
Potentially have more HP coming in from GC cards so price may increase with more value. If there's no more offers I will liquidate my cards into HP and sell HP at the going price. Cheers.
It's pretty hard to liquidate that many cards now... You got to be real sure bout it mate
Not the all the single HR's haha... Just the big cards. That'll get me to 2000 hp and the rest will just rot. Then I'll sell the HP at the going rate haha.
I see, do hope you do get your deserve share of amount from the cards. I must agree that they are really attractive!
Haha thanks, I'm haven't sold any of the cards yet but am still looking for a buyer for the whole account

Sep 19, 12 at 6:35pm
Porkstoeat

quote Bythai
quote Porkstoeat
quote Bythai
Potentially have more HP coming in from GC cards so price may increase with more value. If there's no more offers I will liquidate my cards into HP and sell HP at the going price. Cheers.
It's pretty hard to liquidate that many cards now... You got to be real sure bout it mate
Not the all the single HR's haha... Just the big cards. That'll get me to 2000 hp and the rest will just rot. Then I'll sell the HP at the going rate haha.
I see, do hope you do get your deserve share of amount from the cards. I must agree that they are really attractive!

Sep 19, 12 at 3:57pm
Bythai

1650 hp in ther and sill all of the cards minus 1 axe master and 1 odysseus

Sep 19, 12 at 11:02am
Bythai

200 more HP added to the account

Sep 19, 12 at 10:15am
Bythai

Keep the offers coming guys the current offer has been upped to $400. The HP alone is worth that if not more haha.

Sep 19, 12 at 9:37am
Bythai

C/O stands at $350

Sep 19, 12 at 8:53am
Bythai

quote Porkstoeat
quote Bythai