Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » How you play. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 12 at 11:09amTheman

I want to know how everyone is playing the game. Are you solo or co-op? Are you a kill hog and let others do it for you guy? I think that there are a billion ways to play this game and if everyone starts share how they play it, it could give other ideas on what to do, or a new style that they might not think of. Try to kept spoilers down.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 11:00am
Theman

quote IronFistQueen
I agree, you have to be close to do some damage. But if I get close enough I can usually fire off five headshots in a row. Plus I'm Commando, so the turret does some of the work if I'm getting bombarded.
How is your turret built?

Oct 03, 12 at 12:48pm
IronFistQueen

quote Theman
quote IronFistQueen
Vicarious Shotguns are my favorite! I used to use assault rifles a lot, but I love finding a high damage shotgun with quick reload speed. Now I really like the kind where it explodes like a grenade when you reload it. I don't know why, I've just always been attached to the shotguns.
I don't like Shotguns. There to high risk. To do the max damage the shotgun can do you have to be like 2 feet from someone, and most of the time that means you 6 others shooting at you form all sides.
I agree, you have to be close to do some damage. But if I get close enough I can usually fire off five headshots in a row. Plus I'm Commando, so the turret does some of the work if I'm getting bombarded.

Sep 29, 12 at 2:39am
DestiniesFool

Death from afar I favor. I will get in close and personal if need be, but in a game based around guns I like to hang back and use them My friend runs straight through an area to objective, then wonders at unfairness of being swamped by loads of enemies. Idiot. I take everything slowly, kill everything before proceeding to search everywhere for any chests I've missed.

Sep 28, 12 at 10:44am
Theman

quote IronFistQueen
Vicarious Shotguns are my favorite! I used to use assault rifles a lot, but I love finding a high damage shotgun with quick reload speed. Now I really like the kind where it explodes like a grenade when you reload it. I don't know why, I've just always been attached to the shotguns.
I don't like Shotguns. There to high risk. To do the max damage the shotgun can do you have to be like 2 feet from someone, and most of the time that means you 6 others shooting at you form all sides.

Sep 27, 12 at 1:51pm
Vicarious

Indeed there is nothing like one shoting some bandits head off. Especially the psycho midgets. xD

Sep 27, 12 at 1:45pm
IronFistQueen

Vicarious I agree. But when I find a great one, my favorite thing is blowing some guys head off in one shot. It's very satisfying hahaha

Sep 27, 12 at 1:32pm
Vicarious

quote IronFistQueen
Hmm well there is nothing wrong with that.

Shotguns can be seriously deadly if you can find the right one. Sometimes it can be hard to find a good one though.

Sep 27, 12 at 1:27pm
IronFistQueen

Sep 27, 12 at 1:09pm
LOD-squa

I started playing Co-Op with a friend but switched to solo earlier today since they haven't gotten online. But it seems I will be doing co-op alot more since it's wayyy more fun.

Sep 27, 12 at 12:23pm
Vicarious

Ironfistqueen first person I have seen actually using the shotguns on this game. Even on the first game everyone I know hated using the shotguns. I enjoy them myself, they ca really be useful in certain situations.

Also no matter how good your skill is, Axton's is very hard to beat. Definitely once you start leveling it up.