Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Shen georen » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 12 at 7:26amHunterx

How do I beat him, i use ls, gs, lhg.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 8:15pm
animal_lover310

quote Zakuto
gn_x00
Well i dont exactly remember the name of the hammer i used but what i do remember is its in that path. I think it was Onslaught's previous version.
It's not like i don't know how to use one but i'm not really efficient in fighting with LS
ahh the old I'm not very efficient thing don't worry about that just watch the steps/attacks on any monster and know how long it takes you to attack and you'll crush anything trust me I've beet the game and workin on doin it again

Oct 03, 12 at 8:08pm
animal_lover310

Get the chameleos ls (easy to do ravager blade+ can kill chamy) then attack one leg the entire time except when you use the balistas (and when he falls down then attack body) and you can kill georen with out the dragonator I know cause I've done it every time I've fought him

Oct 01, 12 at 6:37am
Zartan13

Try dual blades and bring power juice and just go around his legs chopping him up while using demon dance.

Sep 23, 12 at 7:00am
Hunterx

Everybody say hello to the latest high rank hunter, me i am now in star seven, but i haven't taken down that hr3-4 urgent shen gaoren.

Edit-It is done the urgent hr3-4 Shen Gaoren is down for good, I still have 50% of 100 percent .

Sep 20, 12 at 6:13am
Zakuto

We're in the same boat then, i love how it's OP with its TP damage multiplier and you can still run. Great for breaking stuff too. If i want to slice a monster up i'll have to give it up for DS(Demon Dance is Badass ) but if i need weapon length or speed kill with cutting then its the GS, the King Atillart Sword path.

Sep 20, 12 at 3:08am
Hanners

Ah I get what you mean.

I actually only use hammers against Shen Gaoren after that first time I used the LS.
I loooooove hammers.

Sep 19, 12 at 9:35pm
Zakuto

gn_x00
Well i dont exactly remember the name of the hammer i used but what i do remember is its in that path. I think it was Onslaught's previous version.
It's not like i don't know how to use one but i'm not really efficient in fighting with LS

Sep 19, 12 at 1:26pm
Hanners

quote Zakuto
i cleared it with onslaught hammer at first(i barely passed though!)
.... Okay then.

quote Hunterx
Give me a good fire ls, I have the blood blade from rathalos body which have 720 damage with 250 or so fire attrbute.
The one you're using is the same one I used for my first gaoren fight. You should do okay as long as you time your flinches on him properly. (Flinches being when his leg color gets changed.) Also, don't be afraid of using the dragonator button on the defenses before you start attacking him. It does a considerably amount of damage.

Sep 19, 12 at 10:07am
Hunterx

Give me a good fire ls, I have the blood blade from rathalos body which have 720 damage with 250 or so fire attrbute.

Sep 19, 12 at 7:43am
gn_x00

quote Zakuto
Use the tactics Hanners gave you, but if you wanted to know i cleared it with onslaught hammer at first(i barely passed though!). I killed him later with Dual Dragon Ultimus(i think thats what it's called). But to clarify on the 'colour' of its leg, you want every legs to go in bright red colour.
so, you barely pass the low rank Gaoren with a high rank weapon?
I don't even know how you get your onslaught hammer which is a high rank weapon since you need to repel/kill gaoren first before unlocking High rank