Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Kha'zix » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 12 at 9:07pmkarrynx3

(click for bigger)

If you take the time to examine the many wonders of nature, you’ll find a fair number of animals that are remarkably well-adapted to their environment. It isn’t every day, however, that you run across a creature that can adapt to every environment.

- Unseen Threat (Passive): When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat, causing his next basic attack against an enemy champion to deal bonus magic damage and slow.

- Taste Their Fear: Deal physical damage to a single target. Damage against isolated targets is significantly increased. Kha'Zix passively marks enemies that are isolated from nearby allies.
Evolving claws increases damage to isolated targets even further. Kha'Zix also gains increased range on both Taste Their Fear and his basic attack.

- Void Spike: Kha'Zix fires spikes that explode on contact, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies. Kha'Zix is healed if he is within the explosion radius.
Evolving spike racks causes Void Spike to fire three projectiles in a cone. Spikes will also apply Unseen Threat to all enemies caught within the area of effect.

- Leap: Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area he lands.
Evolving wings increases Leap's range dramatically and causes a kill or assists to refresh the cooldown of Leap.

- Void Assault (ultimate): Each rank of Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his active abilities, granting it an additional effect. Upon activation, Kha'Zix enters stealth and gains Unseen Threat, increasing Movement Speed. Kha’zix can cast Void Assault again for a short time after activation.
Evolving active camouflage allows Kha’Zix to cast Void Assault three times over the course of its duration and reduces any damage he sustains while in stealth.

Feast your eyes on this fine specimen here. Meet Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver – the most highly-evolved champion yet to grace the Fields of Justice. Maybe you’re marveling at the iridescent wings or the intimidating spike racks? Well, you’ll find that’s just one of many possible evolutionary paths your Voidreaver can take. Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws might be more appropriate to your particular hunting ground. Whichever evolutions you choose to manifest, you’ll find Kha’Zix has just the tools you need to viciously slaughter unsuspecting prey.

If you’re the kind of assassin that’s always ready to adapt, evolve, and overcome, you’ll want to keep an eye on the latest addition to the Void lineup.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-–-khazix-voidreaver

--

First there was Rengar (predator). Now there's Kha'zix (alien).

Inb4 Phreak plays him as a jungler with tons of damage. Will wait for him to release on PBE and tell you guys about him/it

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 13 at 11:40am
WakeCraterWind

quote ShadowCrystallux
Was it the Rengar nerfs that made Kha'Zix more viable, or did he always have high potential and was just outclassed by Rengar at the time?
Penetration changes, too, along with rise of Black Cleaver. Made all AD assassins more viable.

Mar 20, 13 at 11:32am
BluAnimal

quote ShadowCrystallux
Was it the Rengar nerfs that made Kha'Zix more viable, or did he always have high potential and was just outclassed by Rengar at the time?
Kha'Zix was always incredibly strong but the majority of players overlooked him because Rengar was around then Rengar was nerfed into the ground and people didn't want to play Kha'Zix then because they feared the same result. Eventually bruiser mid brought Kha'Zix onto the scene and people saw him as a really strong champion despite no patches so he's been played in more roles.

Mar 20, 13 at 10:55am
Ropnap

quote ShadowCrystallux
Nice idea on bumping a half-year old thread

Rengar got nerfed pretty damn hard. Idk who's better cuz I never played Rengar before he was nerfed.

But Kha has a nice burst, so Ill go with Kha.

I so much regret buying Rengar T^T I didnt know that he was nerfed that hard... ._.

Mar 20, 13 at 2:16am
ShadowCrystallux

Oct 22, 12 at 12:06pm
A Wind Powered Moose

Kha'zix is a boatload of fun top lane. What's interesting is that I've done a whole lot better taking spike racks as the first evolution. I haven't lost a lane yet except for against Jayce and Jax, but I mean, that seemed likely from the onset.

Oct 21, 12 at 7:33pm
Bass Ultra

Wow, if I had known Kha'Zix was such a faceroll champ I would have been using him all week. Instead I feared how complicated he seemed, but I guess I shouldn't judge before I try, he was pretty simple to play.

Sep 28, 12 at 11:58am
RazeHell

Apparently, Kha'zix and Rengar share a hidden passive that could actually have a very large impact on the game.

The passive is called The Hunt is On, and it is present due to the two's intertwined lore.

Basically, at a certain point in the game (Kha'Zix must be at least level 16 and Rengar must have his Bonetooth Neckace in his inventory), they will both recieve a "buff" called The Hunt is On.
At that point whoever kills or insists in killing the other will become the "ultimate hunter", and they will receive a major upgrade for the rest of the game.

Rengar will replace his necklace with an item called The Head of Kha'Zix, which acts like a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace. In addition, it won't lose stacks when Rengar dies.

Kha'Zix gets a fourth evolution point, allowing to have every single one of his abilities evolved, as opposed to only 3.

This passive competition thing was present when Kha'Zix was in the PBE. It may or may not be present on the released servers, due to the potentially enormous impact it has on the game, but I haven't heard otherwise.

Sep 27, 12 at 9:39pm
captain boo

quote MegaBassMan
Why do I get the feeling that this new champion will make me fear for my life in mid lane?
Because Scyther here could end up being a scary jungle?

Sep 25, 12 at 5:28pm
MegaBassMan

Why do I get the feeling that this new champion will make me fear for my life in mid lane?

Sep 25, 12 at 2:46pm
Twilight

He's pretty fun, but his jungle is questionable, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong?????????

Regardless, I won't be buying him. ._.'